Imperial College London has been ranked the most international university in the UK.
Times Higher Education has released its annual rankings of the most international universities in the world, naming the Kensington based university as the most international in the UK and the fifth most international in the world.
Two other UK universities made it into the top 10 of the global rankings: the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge, coming in 8th and 9th place respectively.
Switzerland's École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne took the top spot in the global rankings.
The universities were ranked using data from the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, in which each institution was scored on how international their students, staff, research and reputation is.
The UK's London School of Economics and Political Science and University College London both narrowly missed out on a spot in the rop 10, ranking 11th and 12th in the world.
Here are the top 10 most international universities in the world.
1. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
2. ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland
3. University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
4. National University of Singapore, Singapore
5. Imperial College London, UK
=6. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
=6. University of Geneva, Switzerland
8. University of Oxford, UK
9. University of Cambridge, UK
10. Australian National University, Australia