Having the ability to get your point across in a smooth and succinct manner is a skill highly valued by plenty of employers – including those we’ve found below.
Top tip: let your CV and cover letter speak for themselves. It’s often not necessary to state that you’re a strong communicator, particularly if you have experience in a role that can demonstrate this actively.
Have a read below, hit 'apply' and good luck.
1. FDM – Business Consultant
- Competitive salary
- Deadline: 20 January 2018
As one of the largest graduate employers in the UK, in 2016 FDM launched the careers of over 1,100 consultants. Their award-winning 2-year programme will give you the training and continuous support needed to launch your graduate career within Digital. You’ll put your excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work as you manage exciting projects for prestigious clients, including Virgin Media and the Department for Education, ensuring that they know how to make the most of the tech available to them.
2. Next – Trainee Merchandiser
- Deadline: 8 November 2017
3. Softcat – Graduate Account Executive
£18,000 - £20,000
Deadline: 28 October 2017
4. Murray McIntosh & Associates – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Deadline: 16 January 2018
5. Merkle-Periscopix – Graduate PPC Marketing Scheme
- Tower Bridge, London
- £22,000 - £25,000
- Deadline: 8 December 2017
6. McDonald's - Trainee Manager
- Deadline: 7 February 2018