We are Spencer Ogden
An award-winning, specialist recruitment company in the energy, engineering and infrastructure fields.
Who we are
Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide and over 350+ colleagues.
We recruit internationally; securing best in class talent for our innovative clients across all sectors.
We prefer to promote internally, providing recognition when it is deserved, no matter how big or small the contribution is.
Why Spencer Ogden?
For graduates and experienced candidates who are interested in joining Spencer Ogden, you can feel reassured that our dynamic and award-winning training programmes will help you grow and achieve success at each step of your career. From entry level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive.
Our diverse and award-winning company ensures a competitive and fast paced learning environment.
People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships.
Own it. We do what we say we will do.
Embrace teamwork. We support others to achieve our common business goals.
Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior results and exceed expectations.
Our Corporate Values
We’ve been setting the PACE since 2010 and our values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
What can I expect?
• Competitive basic salary and industry leading uncapped commission
• ‘Quarterly lunch club’ – Incentive lunches at a Michelin Star Restaurant
• Birthday off as extra paid annual leave • Friday 3.00pm finish
• Flexible working hours (Senior Consultant)
• End of month celebratory drinks
• Discounted gym membership
• Corporate discount scheme with Perkbox
• Free fruit delivery every Tuesday / Thursday
• Starbucks coffee machine
• Cycle scheme
• ‘EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)’ – We care about your wellness!
• Company pension contribution
• Volunteer time off – 4 days per year
• Additional 5 days of annual leave - linked to your service, 1 additional day for each complete year of service.
• Life and critical illness cover
• Private Medical Cover (2 years’ service)
• A chance to get on the regional all expenses paid incentive trip (We’re off to Miami and Marrakesh this year) World-class, award-winning training and development program