Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Recruitment Executive
As part of our continuing growth, CoSector Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Executive and we are looking for highly motivated and professional recruiters to join our team in Central London.
What you will be doing
You will be required to support the Head of Recruitment Services in managing the delivery of CoSector Recruitment Services for the University of London and external organisations. You will be responsible for the recruitment for internships, temporary and permanent hire placements and you will be required to work on a variety of sector specific roles where you will be responsible for advertising, shortlisting and recruiting applicants for specific vacancies. Additionally, the role will involve interaction over the phone and face to face with clients, candidates, students and graduates. You will need to ensure that all legislative requirements are met and to proactively support clients in remaining compliant, including the AWR rules. You will support the Head of Recruitment Services in particular in ensuring that the administrative elements of the Agency (e.g. payroll, contracts, invoicing, etc) are managed in a compliant, risk-minimising way.
Lead Generation - Carry out activities leading to the identification of new clients and candidates including:
• Intelligently identify and build a data base of customer to target for lead generation
• Develop communication strategy and plans for lead generation to include: pro-actively cold calling customers /candidates, targeted mail shots
• Follow through on developing leads into sales / active candidates
Business Development – Carry out activities leading to the acquisition of new business and income generation including:
• Identify, develop and manage new business relationships, building productive, long-term relationships with clients
• Develop the business plan and deliver a sales pipeline across all service offering (Temp, Internships, Permanents, plus other services)
• Negotiate market-normative rates with recruiters
• Devising and implementing the strategy for meeting lead generation and sales team performance targets
Resourcing – Carry out resourcing activities, advertising, shortlisting and recruiting applicants for specific vacancies including:
• Write and advertise job specifications for various positions using our recruitment management system
• Headhunt and shortlist applications for live vacancies on various job boards and our customer database system
• Conduct telephone interviews with applicants to check suitability, availability.
• Contacting client and candidates to arrange telephone/face-to-face interviews via telephone or email
• Ensure all candidates placed are fully compliant with eligibility checks completed and recorded
• Professionally and assertively respond to candidate and client queries via phone and email relating to live vacancies, contracts, pay, and notice periods etc.
• Reject and feedback to candidates during recruitment stages
• Host graduate job fairs with the team in various locations across the UK.
• Formulate contracts for new starters, carry out reference process
• Conduct registration meetings with new starters
• Create and manage a good candidate pipeline
• Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
• Consult with the Head of Recruitment Agency about pay and salary rates and to negotiate such rates with employers/candidates
• Keeping financial and personnel records
• Action team mail boxes and associated administration
• Ensure all temporary and intern new starters are aware of their pension opt out dates and how to access this information.
• Action the teams inbox and responding to queries received from clients or candidates
• Action candidate registration forms via our online system
•Registering candidates in the office and running through our starter pack
• Checking new starter compliance (ID, Right to work) to ensure everything is received, saved to the candidates record on our database and filed away
• Responding to reference requests from external agencies, for previously placed candidates
• Requesting and following up on references sent
• Following up with the team and clients directly in regards to Agency Worker Regulations
• General ad hoc administrative tasks
Who you will work with
The Recruitment Executive will report directly to the Head of CoSector Recruitment (Head of Interns and Temps). He/she will work with colleagues across the recruitment team. The post holder will work with internal department and external business to provide Recruitment services and external business for lead generation and business development.
We are the University of London Recruitment Services
Working with employers in all industries to provide temporary and permanent work opportunities for students and graduates from all universities.