Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Graduate Junior Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a sales team at a Fintech company based in providing funding to small businesses across the UK.
What you will be doing
The company has strong financial backing and is now looking to recruit an additional person to support their rapid growth plans.
The role will be working as a junior sales executive. There will be a 12 month training period working under a senior sales executive, after which the candidate is expected to progress into a full sales role
• Assisting senior sales executives
• Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introduces and other partners
• Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
• Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
What you will have
• Ideally a candidate with a University degree, with 6 months- 2 years of sales experience
• The candidate will be a motivated, well spoken (fluent in English) individual who enjoys sales.
We are the University of London Recruitment Services
Working with employers in all industries to provide temporary and permanent work opportunities for students and graduates from all universities.