Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Contracts Administration Analyst
Did you graduate in Finance? Do you thrive off Tight deadlines? Are you looking for opportunity to work in a financial markets environment? Then Total Finance Corporate Services are looking for a a candidate like you to work as Contracts Administration Analyst at their Canary Wharf offices.
Location: Canary Wharf
What you will be doing
The role will be fast paced with tight deadlines for the issuance of documentation. You will have the opportunity to work on large number of internal and external contacts but also:
• A very high level of risk inherent in a financial markets environment (fraud, counterparty, liquidity and other risks).
• Stringent regulatory requirements (banking regulations, reporting obligations, international economic sanctions and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley procedures and anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism legislation).
Tasks of the role will include to administrate all appropriate documentation related to treasury activities with affiliates, including new companies and capital increase operations with SOFAX Banque, along with:
• Administrate all appropriate documentation related to corporate treasury financing activities
• Coordinate the opening/closing of current accounts by affiliates and of external bank accounts for the corporate treasury entities
• Follow-up the requests received on the mail box, Introduce and track compliance documentation (Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.) for internal and external audit
• Coordinates overdraft limits granted to the affiliates
• Coordinate the implementation of pledges, guarantees, credit lines and loans granted to the affiliates by SOFAX Banque and follow-up maturity renewals, interest charges and invoicing.
• Prepare all mandatory reporting for the quarterly SOFAX Banque Risk Management Committee
• Reconcile, on a monthly basis, all SOFAX Banque operations with the accounting team in Paris, Maintain/update all client files to meet KYC obligations of SOFAX Banque
• Maintain/update/contract review with KYC obligations of Treasury Entities with external Banks & Brokers.
• Maintain/update Power of attorneys for corporate treasuries entities
What you will have
• Degree in finance (Bachelors or Masters degree) or equivalent
• Organized and thorough with a capacity to show excellent attention to detail, versatile and autonomous
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and diplomacy
• Some legal notions
• Team player
• The ability to speak French is desirable but not mandatory.
We are the University of London Recruitment Services
Working with employers in all industries to provide temporary and permanent work opportunities for students and graduates from all universities.