Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Field Project Coordinator
We are looking for bright, inquisitive graduates who are committed to pursuing a career in international pharmaceutical market research and consultancy as a Project Coordinator. The role is primarily office based.
Location: Putney, London
What you will be doing
Project Coordinator job role (qualitative and quantitative research) responsibilities include:
You will work on complex, strategic global pharmaceutical and healthcare market research projects
You will setup, monitor and manage qualitative and quantitative projects’ fieldwork on several multi-country research projects
You will provide day-to-day liaison between external fieldwork agencies, freelancers and Research Partnership researchers
You will manage and troubleshoot all fieldwork requirements and field issues
You will ensure all fieldwork is conducted to time and budget
You will source, obtain quotes and negotiate prices with external fieldwork agencies for proposals
You will track and negotiate cost variation with external suppliers within fieldwork
You will research, identify and engage new external suppliers and discuss costs and pricing
What you will have
For this role, we will be interviewing candidates for the role of Project Coordinator on a rolling basis throughout May and June with a start date in August 2019.
You are keen to begin your career as a market research Project Coordinator
You are inquisitive
You have good interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
You are proactive with a can-do attitude; able to identify issues and generate solutions
You are able work well as part of a team
You have excellent organizational skills, are able to multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of focus on each task
You are numerate with a high degree of accuracy
You have a positive to approach to solving challenges with a constructive attitude and flexible thinking
You have a strong attention to detail
You have good negotiation skills
Company benefits: Salary reviews twice a year • Free gym membership • Subsidised yoga • Sport teams • Extensive training • Recognition and rewards
We are The Research Partnership
An independent research agency providing market research and consultancy to the healthcare industry.
Who we are
We conduct research in over 35 countries with major pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. We are a global company with a team of 170 people across offices in London, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, San Francisco and Singapore.
What we do
• We support our clients in a consulting fashion, looking to address their key strategic marketing and commercial challenges from a research perspective
• Develop market research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) to help answer clients’ key research objectives (for instance, using face-to-face interviews, focus groups or online questionnaires)
• Conduct and oversee the research (e.g. by interviewing a sample of doctors, nurses or patients in each of the relevant countries), with partner fieldwork agencies
• Analyse the data (including translated interviews, data tables) to produce results
• Interpretation of the results to understand what this means for clients’ short- and long-term business goals
• Present these results to the client in the form of creative presentations or through interactive online charts In the pharmaceutical industry, market research is highly valued as all decisions are a result of market research input and consultation. You are therefore a key player in the marketing mix.
We invest time recruiting the most talented people, nurturing their skills and helping them to develop their careers
What we can offer you
The Research Partnership is a growing company that offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and intelligent environment. We offer a competitive salary that is reviewed twice yearly, alongside other benefits such as free in-house gym membership, and a wellness scheme that includes free quarterly massages and subsidized yoga as well as entry into sports teams, amongst other benefits.
We will provide you with extensive structured and hands-on training both during the graduate programme, and throughout your career in order for you to develop and build your career as a pharmaceutical market researcher. We offer a non-bureaucratic, friendly working environment where employee performance is recognised and rewarded.