Looking for a graduate job?
Join us on a STEM Internship
On our award-winning STEM internship, you’ll develop skills in teaching, leadership, teamwork, decision-making and public speaking.
What you will be doing
One week could
A. Change your life
B. Change children’s lives
A lot can happen for your career prospects in a week. With our award-winning STEM internship, you may discover a lifelong passion for helping children fulfil their potential, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds. Not bad for a week’s work.
Our programme gives you the chance to:
You will see teachers in action and find out what it’s really like in the classroom
You will stand out for a place on our Times Top 100 graduate scheme
You will teach a lesson and inspire the next generation of STEM students
You will learn about the bigger issues involved in building a fair education system
You will get paid the national living wage, plus travel expenses
STEM Internship details
What you’ll do:
• The week will begin in our London office. You’ll take workshops on teaching and leadership skills while learning about the STEM crisis in schools. You’ll also discover how you can be a part of the solution.
• You’ll then visit a school to see your training come to life – and even plan and teach a mini lesson.
• Finally, you’ll round off the week back at our London office, where you’ll have an exclusive opportunity to apply for an early offer of our Training Programme.
Ready for an action-packed week? Apply now
We are Teach First
Building a fair education for all.
Our challenge is to unlock the potential in all children, not just some.
A. Sell people stuff they don’t need
B. Give children chances they don’t have
Train to teach and lead with expert support. Get paid from day one in class. Unlock potential in kids from disadvantaged backgrounds – and the potential in you. Become a future leader and make a difference every day on the largest teacher training and leadership programme in the UK.
• Earn a salary and pay no fees
• Gain internationally recognised teacher training qualifications
• Make a difference in the classroom from day one
• Expert support from your school and from us
• Develop skills all employers are looking for
• Make lifelong friends and connections