Looking for a graduate job?
Join us as a Campus Representative
A student job that makes a difference. Promote our cause at your university and build career-boosting skills in a role that’s part-time, paid and plenty of fun.
What you will be doing
Get paid to help fight inequality as a Campus Rep with Teach First.
The education system isn’t fair. A child from a disadvantaged background is less likely to get good GCSEs and go on to higher education. Teach First are developing the next generation of great teachers and brilliant leaders to help the schools tackling the biggest challenges.
As a Campus Rep, you’ll:
• promote our cause at your university
• build career-boosting skills, such as networking and delivering awareness events
• stand out for a place on our Training Programme – ranked eighth in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list
• attend a two-day residential training course – with your travel and accommodation covered by us
• help us make a difference to children’s lives
You’ll need to commit to an average of four hours a week in the autumn and spring terms. This is a flexible role, so you’ll be able to fit work around your degree.
What you will have
To be eligible, you’ll need to be studying at a UK university we recruit from and be able to work in the EU.
For more information, visit: https://www.teachfirst.org.uk/campus-reps
We are Teach First
Building a fair education for all.
Our challenge is to unlock the potential in all children, not just some.
A. Sell people stuff they don’t need
B. Give children chances they don’t have
Train to teach and lead with expert support. Get paid from day one in class. Unlock potential in kids from disadvantaged backgrounds – and the potential in you. Become a future leader and make a difference every day on the largest teacher training and leadership programme in the UK.
• Earn a salary and pay no fees
• Gain internationally recognised teacher training qualifications
• Make a difference in the classroom from day one
• Expert support from your school and from us
• Develop skills all employers are looking for
• Make lifelong friends and connections