TalenTeamGraduate / Associate Consultant
TalenTeamGraduate / Associate Consultant
Become a Graduate / Associate Consultant
Established in 2011, TalenTeam resells and consults on the SAP HCM technology, adding value through implementations, support and the software licence itself.
What you will be doing
As a Graduate/Associate Consultant you will have responsibility for a number of highly reputable clients from day one, obtaining accurate and timely data and providing comprehensive analysis of results to deliver clear strategic insight. Forging sound working relationships with our clients, you will gain an unparalleled understanding of their businesses and the HR technology industry, becoming an expert within your area. As you develop in the role, not only will you work on the analysis, you will hone your presentation skills as you help deliver client workshop - often to some of the industry's most senior stakeholders.
• Provide business consulting support to customers and facilitate discovery meetings
• Provide implementation support to other consultants
• Support clients in defining relevant business processes
• Provide innovative solutions and help create value for the customer
Implementation Project Management
• Take direction and provide status updates to the senior consultants assigned to projects
• Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
• Support workshops and requirement gathering sessions with the client
• Document and track customer product enhancement requests
• Ensure that the work streams are managed within the parameters laid down by the programme’s quality plan
• Regularly reporting progress and issues to client on both a formal and informal basis.
• Identifying any risks and proposing solutions Conduct role-based product training with multiple customers
• Oversee user acceptance experience
• Work with clients to understand their business requirements, and help configure and test the solution
• Representing TalenTeam on networking events, actively learning about the industry and contributing to industry knowledge sharing.
• Run Pre-Sales Demonstrations on a variety of Talent Management products (Learning Management, Performance, Goals etc.)
What you will have
What we offer
In return you will receive full training so that you can operate effectively at the forefront of the Technology industry. We offer clear progression opportunities and we seek to promote from within wherever possible. As part of our professional services team, there are also opportunities to explore other areas as your career develops. We hire bright, intelligent people and offer a fun and flexible environment to work in and unlike other consultancies, you'll be able to work in office and travel.
We believe in growing our Talent
TalenTeam provides opportunity to work on some of the most complex and challenging aspects of HR tech. You will work with and learn directly from experienced senior colleagues and peers who are fully committed to ensuring you learn, grow and excel. We regularly recognise and reward team members for their contribution to the company - and to the industry: presenting at lunch & learn sessions, writing articles, blogs or participating in SAP’s online communities and social media.
• Competitive Salary
• Support for Professional qualifications
• Up to 31 Days Annual Leave
• Private Medical Insurance
• Healthcare Cashback plan
• Life Assurance
• Group Income Protection
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
Work/life balance is important to us here at TalenTeam, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee.
Learn more about TalenTeam
We are TalenTeam
Gain an unparalleled understanding of businesses and the HR Technology industry, becoming an expert within your area.
Established in 2011, TalenTeam resells and consults on the SAP HCM technology, adding value through implementations, support and the software licence itself. At TalenTeam, we know that success means different things to different people: from becoming a high flying consultant to striking the perfect work-life balance and everything in between. So we go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed in your own way. We put our employees and clients at the heart of everything we do. We are highly attuned to their needs, and work to provide the most exceptional service internally and externally.
• You will work with and learn directly from experienced senior colleagues and peers who are fully committed to ensuring you learn, grow and excel.
• You will receive full training so that you can operate effectively at the forefront of the Technology industry. We offer clear progression opportunities and we seek to promote from within wherever possible.
• You will have an opportunity to work on some of the most complex and challenging aspects of HR tech, enabling you to progress your career and develop professionally.
• You will flourish in an environment that encourages open and free expression of ideas. We value diversity and offer you an environment filled with other creative thinkers from many different backgrounds.
• We regularly recognise and reward team members for their contribution to the company and to the industry: presenting at lunch & learn sessions, writing articles or blogs, and participating in SAP’s online communities and social media.
• We are always looking to build on our knowledge, to stay one step ahead of the curve and encourage knowledge sharing withing the company.
TalenTeam was a really enjoyable and rewarding place to work, down to the people, projects and opportunities it provided. People work to a very high standard which is both challenging and motivating. The types of projects and clients TalenTeam works with is really varied and equally exciting. Your personal progress within the company is always reviewed and the line of sight for the future is always clear. - Kristen McDougal
I was given the opportunity to stretch myself and I was trusted with a great deal of autonomy for which I am extremely grateful. It set me up for a very successful career. - Oliver Kay