You need to be signed in to favourite a job
TalenTeamCustomer Success Executive
TalenTeamCustomer Success Executive
Become a Customer Success Executive
Established in 2011, TalenTeam resells and consults on the SAP HCM technology, adding value through implementations, support and the software licence itself.
What you will be doing
As the Customer Success Executive, you will be tasked with software demonstrations, customer on-boarding and user support. You will have a thorough knowledge of the business and the technical aspects of the area being supported and the hardware and software environment in which it runs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• Increase Adoption and Usage of platform.
• Manage any incoming support requests across all applications.
• Functional Support on TT applications (not custom).
• Manage tickets and support Custom Application through technical or delivery team.
• Functional Analysis and troubleshooting of customer requests.
• Understand Product Limitations and Recommend Workaround.
• Release Review.
• Report on SLAs and KPIs of Customer Success.
• Quarterly catch up and review with customers.
• Manage Enhancement Requests.
• Customer Referenceability.
• Liaise with the technical team for any product defects or enhancements.
• Application Release Enablement Support.
Working for TalenTeam:
You will be provided full on-the-job training with emphasis placed heavily on personal progression in the role. We are looking for somebody with a passion and ambition to learn and progress. You do not need to be the finished package, but we would like to see a clear affinity for customer service and people, as well as a desire to develop. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with a great working environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful and you are full eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship, then please apply now.
What you will have
We want to recruit a diverse team so we look for a range of personality traits which include curiosity, collaboration, diligence, enthusiasm and client-centric.
You will be passionate about building long term relationships, have an eye for detail and able to balance many stakeholders at the same time.
You will understand customer questions and demonstrate active listening, as well as demonstrate excellent communications skills, both oral and written.You will have a positive attitude, thrive under pressure, and enjoy seeing a project through from initial demonstration to delivery.You will have good understanding of SCP Platform (technical).
Company benefits: • 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays • Private healthcare • Free snacks and fresh coffee • Working environment that encourages progression, learning and career development • Perk box – Employee Perks • Business Travel Insurance • Casual dress code
Learn more about TalenTeam
We are TalenTeam
Gain an unparalleled understanding of businesses and the HR Technology industry, becoming an expert within your area.
Established in 2011, TalenTeam resells and consults on the SAP HCM technology, adding value through implementations, support and the software licence itself. At TalenTeam, we know that success means different things to different people: from becoming a high flying consultant to striking the perfect work-life balance and everything in between. So we go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed in your own way. We put our employees and clients at the heart of everything we do. We are highly attuned to their needs, and work to provide the most exceptional service internally and externally.
• You will work with and learn directly from experienced senior colleagues and peers who are fully committed to ensuring you learn, grow and excel.
• You will receive full training so that you can operate effectively at the forefront of the Technology industry. We offer clear progression opportunities and we seek to promote from within wherever possible.
• You will have an opportunity to work on some of the most complex and challenging aspects of HR tech, enabling you to progress your career and develop professionally.
• You will flourish in an environment that encourages open and free expression of ideas. We value diversity and offer you an environment filled with other creative thinkers from many different backgrounds.
• We regularly recognise and reward team members for their contribution to the company and to the industry: presenting at lunch & learn sessions, writing articles or blogs, and participating in SAP’s online communities and social media.
• We are always looking to build on our knowledge, to stay one step ahead of the curve and encourage knowledge sharing withing the company.
TalenTeam was a really enjoyable and rewarding place to work, down to the people, projects and opportunities it provided. People work to a very high standard which is both challenging and motivating. The types of projects and clients TalenTeam works with is really varied and equally exciting. Your personal progress within the company is always reviewed and the line of sight for the future is always clear. - Kristen McDougal
I was given the opportunity to stretch myself and I was trusted with a great deal of autonomy for which I am extremely grateful. It set me up for a very successful career. - Oliver Kay