Looking for a graduate job?
Be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Join a Leading International Recruitment Agency who offer opportunities for career progression.
Job function: sales
Industry: Business Services
Contract type: Permanent
What you will be doing
As a PageGroup Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for helping clients and candidates find the perfect solution for their recruitment needs. Essentially you will be the middle person between the two – taking a consultative approach to establish both their needs and managing their recruitment processes. This will include:
You will grow your own business relationships with clients – advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
You will assess and respond to the needs of each client and assignment
You will source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
You will manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
You will offer CV, Interview and general career adviceYou will network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
What we can offer
• Training - PageGroup is a sales focused environment, but whether or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you’ll receive our market leading training from our Talent Development team when you start and throughout your career with us.
• Career Growth - We have a proven track record in our ability to retain our most talented individuals. We are proud that 87% of our Directors have been promoted internally. By investing in the career progression of our people, we have been able to organically grow our business.
• Huge Earning Potential and Rewards – At PageGroup, rewards are more than just cash incentives – but our competitive basic salaries, personal and team-based bonuses and additional incentives are a great start! This combined with ‘High Flyers’ trips abroad, membership of our Millionaires' Club, and regular team social events – to name just a few - they make PageGroup’s rewards the best in the industry.
• Global Opportunities – Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE or the US? With 140 offices across 36 countries you can make this dream a reality!
What you will have
You are able to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment
You are passionate, credible and driven
You have strong interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
You are ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge
We are Page Group
Within our City of London London office we have circa. 50 consultants recruiting across 5 disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
PageGroup are proud winners of:
• Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
• Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
• Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
• Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
At PageGroup we are always looking for driven and ambitious people to join the Page Family as Recruitment Consultants.
PageGroup are a FTSE 250 Global Recruitment Agency with over 40 years’ experience. We aim to be the leading expert recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions across 25 disciplines from Marketing to Finance to Engineering (and more!). Our core brands- Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing now employ in excess of 8000 people in 36 countries and report a combined joint profit of £800m. We are proud winners of Times Top 50 Employers for Women, Stonewall Top 100 Employer and Glassdoor Top 100 Places to Work 2018. We are also signatories of the Working Forward, Time to Change and Social Mobility pledges; and the Armed Forces Covenant & Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Recruitment is a great career if you are ambitious, driven and hard working. At PageGroup we are able to offer you not only an unlimited opportunity to progress your career with uncapped earnings – but also additional incentives and rewards including 5* luxury holidays, annual bonuses, reward schemes and opportunities to work globally. Recruitment is a meritocratic environment – how far you see your career go and how much you can earn is simply based of your own output!