You need to be signed in to favourite a job
PA ConsultingStrategy & Analytics Graduate Scheme
PA ConsultingStrategy & Analytics Graduate Scheme
Join our Strategy & Analytics Graduate Scheme
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
What you will be doing
We have designed three schemes which reflect the nature of how we work with our clients and the challenges they face. Within each 18-month scheme you will have the opportunity to rotate through up to three of our Capability teams building a variety of skills and experiences which will form the foundations of your consulting career.
You will receive a breadth of training over the 18-month programme and at the end of the scheme, you will be eligible for promotion to our Consultant Analyst rank.
Our Strategy & Analytics rotations will get you to the heart of solving some of our client’s toughest problems. Using a variety of methodologies, tools and techniques, you will get a deep understanding of how to develop strategies for organisations, how data is used to make decisions rapid decisions and what macro-economic drivers influence a business.
Rotations available on this scheme are:
• Analytics: you will be working with a diverse and energetic team, adopting the latest technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence techniques/modules) and ways of working to create ingenious solutions. This will be coupled with the organisation and technology foundation required to shape and shift organisations and allow them to successfully govern their data. Whether you build frameworks for managing data, provide in-depth analysis or model data, you could help clients across a range of different sectors.
• Asset Management: we work alongside some of the UK’s largest asset owning organisations who own and operate complex infrastructures across the energy, transport and land estate sectors. These organisations have to make massive decisions on how they operate, why they spend their available funds and how to maintain condition and service for their customers and government stakeholders. This capability will develop your skills in strategy, planning and operations of infrastructure assets, analytics and modelling to inform and optimise asset investment and operational decisions, the design and successful implementation of asset management systems.
• Economics & Investment Strategy: this team conducts advanced analytics for some of the largest companies and governments. You will get to work with highly experienced economists being exposed to incentive design, efficiency analysis, demand/supply simulation, econometric forecasting, policy development. consumer behaviour analysis, regulatory design, competition analysis and economic impact assessments.
• Growth Strategy: you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations. You will help business leaders develop new propositions and go-to-market strategies, tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving sustainability agenda and work with government & public sector institutions to shape public policy and implement strategic projects.
• Risk & Regulation: we work across all sectors within financial services, with a particular focus on Banking as well as with the regulators themselves giving us unique insights. We help our clients respond to an increasingly diverse set of risks and to think beyond compliance to ensure risk management and their regulatory programmes support their business ambitions. Our deep regulatory knowledge combined with our technology insights means we are experts in recommending RegTech solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We also implement change at the forefront of Financial Crime compliance across the UK and the Nordics.
What you will have
What we're looking for
You have a degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
You have experience with programming languages.
You have knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling with Excel or other tools.
You are proactive and entrepreneurial; constantly looking for ways of using emerging technologies to solve business challenges.
You are curious, have numeracy skills and a willingness to work hard.You have an attention to detail, being able to absorb large amounts of information and think in a structured way.You will get along well with a wide variety of people and thrive on working collaboratively with others to solve problems.
Company benefits: • Private medical insurance • Travel allowance • 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days • Company pension scheme • Annual performance-based bonus • Life and Income protection insurance • Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn) • Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Learn more about PA Consulting
We are PA Consulting
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
An introduction to our firm
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What can we offer you?
We offer a different kind of career opportunity. With us, you will have the chance to work with organisations worldwide to find answers to the questions that are shaping their future. The scope of our work provides extraordinary opportunities for you to develop your career in the direction you want.
Focussed on the success of our people, we offer significant responsibility early on, a clear career path supported by excellent training, and rapid progression for high performers. We deliver learning and development that will bring out your best and shape you as a leading expert in your field.
Our Graduate training programme
With us, you won’t have to wait to make your mark. We want to see what you’re capable of, which is why we will give you lots of responsibility from the outset. You will be given the freedom to think for yourself and contribute to projects in a meaningful way.
We hire graduates with up to two years’ experience directly into an entry-level Analyst role in their chosen business area or onto one of our rotational schemes, as we believe it’s best to build up your skills and experience in a real role from day one.
Think for yourself. Create with us.