You need to be signed in to favourite a job
PA ConsultingGrowth Strategy Industrial Placement
PA ConsultingGrowth Strategy Industrial Placement
Join our Growth Strategy Industrial Placement
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
What you will be doing
• PA’s Growth Strategy capability has a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their biggest strategic challenges.
• As a part of the team, you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations.
• You will lead in the development and execution of the latest strategic thinking and have a thirst for fact-based analysis and problem solving.
• You will join a team of experts, who help business leaders across many sectors create a lasting impact on their organisations.
We are growing our team by recruiting talented graduates from a range of backgrounds into our Graduate Analyst position. We operate across a number of sectors, providing deep contextual insight and fresh perspectives to our clients.
Operating at the leading edge of consulting, you will add value to our clients across one or several of our core offerings:
• New radical growth – developing new propositions and go-to-market strategies.
• Sustainability strategy – helping businesses tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving sustainability agenda.
• Public sector strategy – working with government and public sector institutions to shape public policy and implement strategic projects.
We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals. It’s a principle that underpins everything we do.
Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work – in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
What you will have
Our consultants are ambitious, driven and always put the client at the heart of their work. You will be:
• Analytical – able to absorb large amounts of information and think in a structured way to quickly identify what is relevant, what the key trends are, and formulate a recommendation.
• Highly creative - with integrity, drive and interpersonal skills and a genuine affinity for problem solving.
• Strong academically - with an ability to undertake complex quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• A team player - able to perform in high pressure situations and collaborate with team members to drive towards a common goal.
Our candidates are expected to be hands-on, working together with our clients to bring energy, structure and drive to help them solve their most pressing strategic challenges. We pride ourselves in partnering with clients, providing a service that delivers real and long-lasting value.
Company benefits: • Private medical insurance • Travel allowance • 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days • Company pension scheme • Annual performance-based bonus • Life and Income protection insurance • Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn) • Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Learn more about PA Consulting
We are PA Consulting
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
An introduction to our firm
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What can we offer you?
We offer a different kind of career opportunity. With us, you will have the chance to work with organisations worldwide to find answers to the questions that are shaping their future. The scope of our work provides extraordinary opportunities for you to develop your career in the direction you want.
Focussed on the success of our people, we offer significant responsibility early on, a clear career path supported by excellent training, and rapid progression for high performers. We deliver learning and development that will bring out your best and shape you as a leading expert in your field.
Our Graduate training programme
With us, you won’t have to wait to make your mark. We want to see what you’re capable of, which is why we will give you lots of responsibility from the outset. You will be given the freedom to think for yourself and contribute to projects in a meaningful way.
We hire graduates with up to two years’ experience directly into an entry-level Analyst role in their chosen business area or onto one of our rotational schemes, as we believe it’s best to build up your skills and experience in a real role from day one.
Think for yourself. Create with us.