You need to be signed in to favourite a job
PA ConsultingBusiness Transformation Graduate Scheme
PA ConsultingBusiness Transformation Graduate Scheme
Join our Business Transformation Graduate Scheme
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
What you will be doing
We have designed three schemes which reflect the nature of how we work with our clients and the challenges they face. Within each 18-month scheme you will have the opportunity to rotate through up to three of our Capability teams building a variety of skills and experiences which will form the foundations of your consulting career.
You will receive a breadth of training over the 18-month programme and at the end of the scheme, you will be eligible for promotion to our Consultant Analyst rank.
Rotations available on this scheme are:
• Agile: we transform organisations from a traditional functional operating model to a contemporary value-stream one, making them more responsive, more customer centric and importantly better places to work. Our Capability is split into four pillars: Agile Transformation, Agile Delivery, Product Management and Business Analysis and you’ll have the chance to work across these four areas.
• Change: bringing together diverse experts to help achieve the transformational change clients require. You will learn to manage change and how this accelerates business performance. You’ll conduct cultural assessments and design the required interventions for sustainable cultural change, build business engagement plans, help identify new disrupters to the market and contribute to tailoring/developing PA’s change propositions accordingly.
• Complex Systems: as the world becomes increasingly more complex, dynamic, and interconnected, clients are struggling to deliver change at the scale and pace required to remain competitive. We turn this complexity into opportunity, helping clients deliver solutions to complex problems from conception to realisation.
• Delivery: lead and supports some of the UK’s most critical and high-profile projects, programme & portfolio management; whether it’s a full-scale business transformation, delivery of massive infrastructure projects, or complex planning needed. Recent examples include partnering with the National Crime Agency, supporting their strategic transformation to combat serious and organised crime and managing key transformation programs in the NHS to improve patient care & sustainability.
• Human Capital: our expert team bring a rich understanding of people and how they behave, clear analysis grounded in extensive research, and innovative insight. You’ll join our experts bringing bold ideas to our clients, helping them build high-performing work forces and workplace cultures. You’ll gain a breadth of experience delivering complex and unusual projects for clients.
• Operating Model: work with organisations facing disruptive threats or opportunities to define, design and implement better operating models that deliver on strategic and operational goals. We guide our clients’ choices about which customers to serve, what they value, and how that value will be delivered at an appropriate return. We combine operating model and organisational design expertise, digital capability and innovative thinking.
• Operations & Improvement: we help some of the world’s largest companies to keep their promises to customers at the lowest possible cost. This is whilst embracing productivity, technological disruption and regulation. We also provide end-to-end product design-to-launch via our Cambridge Technology Centre.
• Sourcing & Strategy: improving business operations through improvements to client Sourcing, IT and Corporate Services capabilities. We provide a range of strategic advice from transforming organisations’ operational teams, to delivering complex multi-billion-pound programmes. We regularly support our clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
What you will have
Business transformation is critical for organisations to adapt in ever-changing market landscapes. Joining our Business Transformation scheme will give you an understanding of how large-scale programmes are delivered, how change is managed, how operating models are formed and other key issues faced by our clients. You will become an expert in delivering business transformation and will bring:
You have a degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You have efficient time management skills.
You have a strong analytical ability and have attention to detail.
You have the ability to articulate complex concepts with structure and clarity.You are an effective team worker and have the creativity to solve complex problems.You have a hunger to learn coupled with the desire to grow personally and professionally.You are flexible to adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
Company benefits: • Private medical insurance • Travel allowance • 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days • Company pension scheme • Annual performance-based bonus • Life and Income protection insurance • Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn) • Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Learn more about PA Consulting
We are PA Consulting
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
An introduction to our firm
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What can we offer you?
We offer a different kind of career opportunity. With us, you will have the chance to work with organisations worldwide to find answers to the questions that are shaping their future. The scope of our work provides extraordinary opportunities for you to develop your career in the direction you want.
Focussed on the success of our people, we offer significant responsibility early on, a clear career path supported by excellent training, and rapid progression for high performers. We deliver learning and development that will bring out your best and shape you as a leading expert in your field.
Our Graduate training programme
With us, you won’t have to wait to make your mark. We want to see what you’re capable of, which is why we will give you lots of responsibility from the outset. You will be given the freedom to think for yourself and contribute to projects in a meaningful way.
We hire graduates with up to two years’ experience directly into an entry-level Analyst role in their chosen business area or onto one of our rotational schemes, as we believe it’s best to build up your skills and experience in a real role from day one.
Think for yourself. Create with us.