Looking for a graduate job?
Launch a career as a Cloud Network Engineer
Do you want to work with a company who cares for their employees, their development and their careers? At NTT DATA UK, our people are what make us a special place to work. Without you, we cannot deliver the levels of service and state-of-the-art solutions our clients have come to expect.
What you will be doing
• Designing and implementing tooling for AWS and Azure governance across a large Cloud estate
• Providing self-service APIs and tools that enable delivery teams to utilise Cloud platforms, safely and effectively
• Providing tools to help teams understand usage and costs of their Cloud estate and encourage cost-effective infrastructure
• Provide application support functions to ensure critical Cloud platforms are always up and running
• Work as part of an agile team utilising software development practices including test automation, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code and application monitoring
• Ensure solutions achieve the required quality standards through close collaboration (e.g. pair programming) with other members of the team
• Provide support to other delivery teams at NTT DATA UK and help them utilise Cloud platforms efficiently, safely, and cost-effectively
Like everything we do – our recruitment process is innovative and forward-thinking:
Round 1: You’ll undertake a digital technical assessment online from the comfort of your own home through the www.infinityglobal.io digital platform
Round 2: If you qualify through the assessment, you’ll directly go for a final HR & Project interview
Then finally, if you are successful, as part of the on-boarding process you will be enrolled onto the NTT DATA Digital Technology Academy to complete our 30-60 day finishing school to hone your skills and ensure you are client-ready. We will empower you with these extra skills all whilst being a fully employed and paid member of our team!
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for someone who has been programming for a year or more, and who wants to develop their skills further. Good knowledge of Python or PowerShell is very important, but skills in other languages and a willingness to learn Python or PowerShell would be considered.
We are also looking for someone with experience in some of the following: automated builds, unit testing, using APIs, defining infrastructure as code, or hands on experience with Azure or AWS. In addition, we are looking for someone that is collaborative in nature, customer-focussed, motivated and a self-starter who likes to pick up new skills quickly.
Anyone and everyone can take part in the initial assessment. So, if you think you have what it takes, apply today to automatically be accepted onto our home-based digital assessment.
Interested? Take your skills assessment today!
We are NTT DATA UK
A top 10 global business and IT services provider with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries.
Our Vision - What we do
Our vision is to maintain and enhance our position as a trusted global innovator. We provide reliable guidance on how to use innovation in the best ways possible. We work with our clients to anticipate the future of IT and help them adapt to the ever-changing business environment. Through long-term relationships with organisations, we aim to help them achieve their goals and create a brighter future for the world.
Why work for us?
Working at NTT DATA UK is a truly inspiring experience. We care; about you, your career development, our clients and their business and we care about the wider community in which we operate. NTT DATA people are passionate about their clients and their success, their personal and professional development & giving something back. We ensure that our people are brilliantly managed and have careers that inspire them.
Join NTT DATA and you will be joining a company that cares about its employees and their development. People are our business and without them we can't deliver world class solutions to our clients.