Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Graduate PPC Analyst
NMPi are an award winning digital marketing agency with over ten years of experience.
What you will be doing
Rather than a long list of job responsibilities, we thought we’d give you an insight into a typical day of someone doing this job at NMPi.
Miranda graduated in 2016, and has been with NMPi since April 2017.
• 9am Performance Checks on my accounts – anything from Kim Kardashian ripping a seam on a dress to Wayne Rooney switching clubs has massively affected our campaigns in the past.
• 10am Problem Solving – how can I improve performance? Maybe my ad copy isn’t quite cutting it, maybe a keyword isn’t performing well and I’m bidding too much. There are hundreds of factors which could affect campaign performance, it’s my job to discover what’s hindering performance and how it can be improved. One minor optimisation could make all the difference to my accounts bottom line.
• 11am Client Servicing – it’s important to make sure my clients are fully updated on campaign performance and are made aware of the latest developments and market trends, whether it be over email, on calls or face to face.
• 2pm New Client Onboarding – Our team is rapidly expanding with new brands signing up all the time. When a new client gets assigned to me I’m responsible for setting up everything from tracking to campaign structure to client servicing arrangements.
• 3pm Keeping Up With The Industry - It’s important for me to know what our competition and other people in the industry are doing. I stay updated with several websites and blogs to make sure nothing gets past me.
• 4pm Growing My Accounts – I continue to share opportunities with my clients to drive their performance, whether that be in new territories, new campaigns, or even new channels altogether like Display & Social.
• 5pm Team Meeting- Sharing New Ideas – Being creative is an important part of the job, sometimes trying something completely new in terms of targeting strategy or campaign structure can cause a big change in performance. It’s important we share the results (good or bad!) with each other for the benefit of the entire team’s performance.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry and make sure you are too, with a fantastic training system and personal development plan that help you achieve industry accreditation's and continually grow your skill set.
What you will have
• You'll have a 2:1 degree in a subject which required quantitative skills.
• Be analytical with excellent numerical skills (there’s a maths test at the 1st interview stage).
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Be proficient in MS Office.
• Have a strong interest in the online industry.
• You’ll want to work in a sociable, relaxed yet professional environment and industry.
• You’ll want to be at the forefront of cutting edge digital technology.
• You’ll want to work with market leading brands.
• You’ll want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy.
• You’ll want industry recognised accreditation's
• You’ll want to see your career progress in an award winning and growing business
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
Once we’ve considered your application we’ll be in touch. Successful candidates will be asked to compete a quick online questionnaire, and then the interview process will consist of two interviews.
Company benefits: • Performance related bonus • Health care • Full gym membership • Annual season ticket loan • Cycle to work scheme • Perkbox membership • Fully stocked snacks and drinks fridge • Friday drinks • Social events •
We are NMPi
We work with some of the world's best-known brands to help them reach their target audiences online.
NMPi was established in 2004, with Paid Search at the core of what we do. Today, we're an award-winning Digital Marketing agency, delivering Paid Search, Display Advertising and Social Media.
With over 10 years' experience of leading the field, as well as industry-leading relationships with companies like Google and Facebook, it's safe to say that, when it comes to advertising, we know our stuff.
Our head offices, where you will be based, are just 5 minutes’ walk from Angel tube station in central London. Twice a month we have company-wide lunch and breakfast delivered to the office, which gives us a chance to all sit together and chat.
We're particularly proud of our Sonos sound system in the office. Everyone can add songs to the playlist, so there’s never a shortage of good music playing while you work (as well as a few guilty pleasures).
Great Training | Career Progression | Cool Workspace | Incredible Perks
Amongst our ranks are dancers, sportsmen, musicians, comic book collectors, yacht masters, poker players, DJs and martial artists - no matter what your background is, we want to hear about it.
We have a People and Culture committee who work on projects to improve on employee engagement. We introduced a measurement platform called Peakon this year which helps managers see where there are issues with their team members, and on a wider scale what needs to be done to improve employee satisfaction levels.
Earlier this year we had a Mental Health Awareness week. Up next is a Plastic Awareness Week, to raise awareness amongst the business of the scale of plastic we use and to kick start an Environmental Committee which will define the businesses Environmental Policy.
• Sports teams
• Training & Charity Days
•Healthcare & Gym membership
•Cycle to work scheme
• Company-wide lunch every other week
• Friday drinks & social events, at least once a quarter
• 4pm finish on the last Friday of every month
• Annual season ticket loan