Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Graduate Paid Social Account Executive
NMPi are an award winning digital marketing agency with over ten years of experience.
What you will be doing
Amazing opportunity for a graduate relatively new to the digital media space to join NMPi as a Paid Social Account Executive within our UK offices.
Due to the growth of existing clients, we have created several new opportunities within our growing Paid Social specialist team. We are looking for graduates who want to begin their career as a Paid Social specialist to work with an amazing brand undertaking significant business expansion into new sectors.
As a Paid Social Account Executive, you will be responsible for the end to end process of Paid Social campaigns. This will encompass helping to design the campaign, testing different messaging, targeting and creative, as well as implementing and optimising. As such, you will play an influential role in delivering innovative campaigns to help our clients achieve their current and future business ambitions. Post-implementation, you will be required to analyse the performance of the paid social campaigns and derive insights from this to improve ROI for future campaigns.
What you will have
• You'll have a 2:1 degree in a subject which required quantitative skills.
• Be analytical with excellent numerical skills (there’s a maths test at the 1st interview stage).
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Have a strong interest in the online industry (digital media and marketing).
• Be open to working within a Paid Social capacity across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
• Be analytically minded with experience handling large data sets.
• Have an understanding of the functionality of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• You’ll want to be at the forefront of cutting edge digital technology.
• You’ll want to work with market leading brands.
• You’ll want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy.
• You’ll want to see your career progress in an award winning and growing business
Company benefits: • Performance related bonus • Health care • Full gym membership • Annual season ticket loan • Cycle to work scheme • Perkbox membership • Fully stocked snacks and drinks fridge • Friday drinks • Social events •
We are NMPi
We work with some of the world's best-known brands to help them reach their target audiences online.
NMPi was established in 2004, with Paid Search at the core of what we do. Today, we're an award-winning Digital Marketing agency, delivering Paid Search, Display Advertising and Social Media.
With over 10 years' experience of leading the field, as well as industry-leading relationships with companies like Google and Facebook, it's safe to say that, when it comes to advertising, we know our stuff.
Our head offices, where you will be based, are above Old Street Tube Station so no long morning walks required. Twice a month we have company-wide lunch and breakfast delivered to the office, which gives us a chance to all sit together and chat.
We're particularly proud of our Sonos sound system in the office. Everyone can add songs to the playlist, so there’s never a shortage of good music playing while you work (as well as a few guilty pleasures).
Great Training | Career Progression | Cool Workspace | Incredible Perks
Amongst our ranks are dancers, sportsmen, musicians, comic book collectors, yacht masters, poker players, DJs and martial artists - no matter what your background is, we want to hear about it.
We have a People and Culture committee who work on projects to improve on employee engagement. We introduced a measurement platform called Peakon this year which helps managers see where there are issues with their team members, and on a wider scale what needs to be done to improve employee satisfaction levels.
Earlier this year we had a Mental Health Awareness week. Up next is a Plastic Awareness Week, to raise awareness amongst the business of the scale of plastic we use and to kick start an Environmental Committee which will define the businesses Environmental Policy.
• Sports teams
• Training & Charity Days
•Healthcare & Gym membership
•Cycle to work scheme
• Company-wide lunch every other week
• Friday drinks & social events, at least once a quarter
• 4pm finish on the last Friday of every month
• Annual season ticket loan