Looking for a graduate job?
Become an Account Manager
An opportunity to join a dynamic tech start-up and drive Movemeon’s growth.
What you will be doing
We are looking for new team members to join Movemeon as Account Managers, either in the Growth (winning new business from new and existing clients) or the Success (delivering an excellent service and building long term relationships) team.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting and growing business - we have a proven concept, a ready-built platform, over 2,000 existing clients and 35,000 existing candidate members. You will have plenty of exposure across the business, working with members of all teams, including the founders, learning fast and taking on plenty of responsibility from day one.
In the Growth team, you will:
In the Growth team, you will
● Manage end-to-end client relationships, working out who we should be contacting and when, both from our existing client base and new clients (no cold-calling - we tend to reach out via our candidate network or ask for referrals)
● Get new exciting roles onto our platform for our candidates to apply to - much of this is consultative sales, explaining how our product works to prospective clients who are already interested in working with us, and offering suggestions on how they can get the most out of working with us. You need to get to know the client’s requirements closely so that we can optimise job descriptions and make sure they are matched with suitable candidates.
● Work closely with the Success team on roles that are live, helping them understand the client requirements and keeping things running smoothly to build strong, lasting relationships with clients.
● Feed ideas and focus areas into the marketing, product and success teams to ensure we continue to improve our product, service, and marketing efforts
In the Success team you will
● Work closely with a wide range of clients to help them use our platform to find brilliant candidates for their roles.
● Use our product to maximise results - making sure roles feature in all the relevant channels, sending bespoke invitations to brilliant candidates, and shortlisting applications to help the client get to the best result as quickly as possible.
● Work closely with Growth to ensure strong and lasting relationships are built with our clients.
● Feed ideas into the product, marketing and growth teams to ensure we continue to improve our product, service, and marketing efforts.
What you will have
We do not require any previous experience for this role.
We're looking for someone with a desire to take on responsibility quickly. As Movemeon grows, we’ll want you to grow with us. So that means quickly stepping up to manage more aspects of the business and potentially more people too.
You have educated at a top university
You have evidence that you are a 'do-er'
You are an effective builder of relationships and a people person - we all need to get along
You are super organised – we are growing fast which means things change regularly and can be hectic. You’ll need to keep a clear head and religiously get through your to do list, adapting to change as necessary
You are commercially astute and entrepreneurial: we want to scale this business as fast as possible; we need people who can execute effectively and think beyond status quo
Company benefits: Start -up environment and ethos ● Responsibility from day one ● Monthly socials ● Bi-annual company weeks abroad ● Central office ● Competitive starting salary and bonuses ● Strong progression opportunities
We are Movemeon Limited
Get the best of both worlds: A fast-growing tech business with a fun start-up ethos.
Our Culture - What we do
We’re a young, growing team of 17 based in Vauxhall (plus three developers in India).
We come from a variety of backgrounds and have eight different nationalities between us.
The founders are both former McKinsey strategy consultants; others in the team have a mixture of prior teaching, marketing, start-up and other experience.
This role would suit someone with a strong academic background looking to join an expanding team in a dynamic and fun environment.
None of us had much sector-specific knowledge before joining, we want graduates with a fresh perspective and are willing to learn.
That being said, we’d also love to hear from you if you do have some form of recruitment experience; you could be a valuable new asset!
We can take you through our vision when we meet you. Suffice to say, we are thinking big and need your help to execute.
We are a fun, smart team of individuals, all with different skills and strengths that are supported and praised.
From day one you'll be given responsibility as well as respect and encouragement for your ideas and initiatives.
We have a start-up environment and ethos, we don't spend needless time in the office. We make sure that everyone has a sensible work-life balance. To ensure this happens we have regular team lunches, team events as well as office snacks and drinks.
Aside from the team events, office snacks and bonuses available we also like to praise you for your hard work through company trips away - last year we took two trips to Chamonix and Seville.