Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are currently recruiting for forward-thinking and ambitious graduates, looking to kick start their professional career within recruitment.
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester
What you will be doing
This is a full time, permanent position within our busy and supportive recruitment team.
From day one you will be given every possible tool to help you succeed; our 18-month in-house training programme is specially designed to equip you with our sector knowledge and excel your sales ability, allowing you to be the best possible recruiter!
You will manage a temporary social work desk
You will proactively place your candidates into roles and contracts
You will meet targets and KPI’s, allowing you to earn uncapped commission
You will manage and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients
You will effectively promote Liquid’s services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates and clients
You will liaise with candidates daily, including lapsed candidates
You will grow and maintain your desk
You will work resourcefully and with other in-house teams to source clients seeking new business opportunities
What you will have
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for your own geographical patch, working hard to maintain relationships with candidates and you will take care of the recruitment process from start of application to final placement.
You are motivated by money and success
You are target and results driven
You are resilient and hard working
You are able to work autonomously
You are punctual and have a positive attitude
You are able to display excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are able to work well in a team, independently, and autonomously
Company benefits: All expenses paid yearly holiday for top performers • Office competitions • Individual & team rewards and prizes • Free gym membership • Interest-free loans • Discounted city centre parking • Free fruit and soft drinks
We are Liquid Personnel
A market-leading and multi award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the social work, healthcare and criminal justice sectors.
We are currently recruiting for forward-thinking and ambitious graduates to join our lively office in the heart of the Northern Quarter.
• Free Gym Membership – Plus access to free classes at Pure Gym after passing probation
• ‘Liquid Loans’ – Interest-free loans of up to £1,500
• City Centre Parking – Discounted access to a Northern Quarter car park
• Free Fruit and Soft Drinks - For the entire office!
Recognition and Rewards
• ‘The Liquid Holiday’ – An all-expenses paid yearly holiday, rewarding our top performers for their outstanding achievements
• Office Competitions – Regular competitions for consultants and support staff, with a range of team and individual prizes (recent winners have claimed a Dyson hairdryer, PlayStation 4, and a city break!)
• ‘The Director’s Club’– Quarterly opportunity for our highest performers to be treated to a meal with directors at a top Manchester restaurant
• Consultant of the Month – Individual awards to recognise our best-performing consultants
• Team of the Month – Early Friday finish for a meal, drinks, or team activity