Kubrick GroupGraduate Machine Learning Engineer
Kubrick GroupGraduate Machine Learning Engineer
Become a Graduate Machine Learning Engineer
We are an award-winning consultancy that’s committed to closing the digital skills gap and making data, AI, and technology accessible for all. We do this by hiring graduates and junior professionals without any relevant skills or experience in data, AI, or technology, and paying them to train over 15 weeks.
What you will be doing
Once trained, our consultants are assigned to leading UK clients for a period of two years where they apply the skills acquired to real-world projects.
In addition to closing the digital skills gap, we are working hard as an organisation to close the gender gap that’s existed for too long in data, AI, and tech. We are proud partners of Women in Data – an organisation that focuses on encouraging diverse representation in the industry - and have an internal committee of diversity champions who are focused on building a more inclusive environment for all. We also review our benefits and policies on a regular basis to ensure they are supportive of all genders and diversities, and pay our consultants based on length of time spent at Kubrick, over any other factor.
What you will have
You don’t need any data, AI, or next generation skills or experience to join us as we will teach you everything you need to know!
• Educated to degree level
• A level mathematics
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Strong interest in data and technology
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Why you should become a Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll extract value from data to design and build automation models, which will ultimately lead to improved insights and efficiency within organisations. You’ll also assess, analyse, and organise large amounts of data, whilst carrying out tests on the machine learning models and algorithms created.
Kubrick will fully support you in your transition from training to client projects, and you’ll be assigned a designated Consultant Success Manager who will guide you throughout your journey and aid whenever necessary. You’ll also have continuous access to our team of trainers after the 15 weeks who can answer any questions you may have, and both your client and Kubrick will ensure you are onboarded effectively.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
What you will receive
• Access to 15 weeks of expert-led, paid training in the latest Machine Learning tools and technologies
• First-hand exposure to machine learning projects at a leading UK client post-training
• Continuous development opportunities post-training, including free accreditations from leading tech partners such as Google, Microsoft, and Amazon
• A strong network of friendly and supportive colleagues
• Ongoing support
• Great benefits
• £32,000-year one salary, £40,000-year two salary, £55-70,000-year three salary
• A wide range of internal progression opportunities
Company benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to: • Cycle to work scheme • Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers • Hybrid training environment • Casual dress • A blend of collaborative workspaces and quiet areas • Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training • Employee referral scheme • Mental health first aiders • Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more) • Pension scheme • Paid time off • Paid parental leave • Ongoing networking opportunities • Dedicated support from our Readiness team during training and Consultant Success team during client projects • Continuous development including free accreditations from our tech partners • A team of diversity champions who are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion across the business • Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and wider ESG initiatives
Learn more about Kubrick Group
We are Kubrick Group
Shaping tomorrow, today.
At Kubrick, we shape tomorrow’s world by developing today’s talent. Our mission is to increase the size and diversity of the next-generation technology workforce by building pipelines of highly trained professionals that help organisations transform to reach their full potential.
More than ever, businesses are under pressure to evolve, redefining their business models to stay relevant, compete and win. Scarcity of talent is the number one issue facing all organisations as they look to embrace the power of next-generation technology. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce and the organisations of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today.
Redefining business for tomorrow, takes a fresh approach today. The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought.
At Kubrick we actively seek out and develop smart, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to bring business a fresh approach to realise the potential of data and next-generation technology. We build sustainable solutions for a rapidly changing world.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We’ve evolved and expanded our specialisms to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognise achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communications, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience to overcome today’s biggest challenges and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
We offer unrivalled training designed and delivered by industry experts, which replicates the real working environment. This training is divided into four unique practices that prepare consultants for different areas and roles within data and next-generation technology, providing a foundation of skill and experience to accelerate your career with longevity:
• As a Data Engineer, you will learn to organise, cleanse, align, and correlate complicated data sets to generate better insight and help businesses transform. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems and core programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx and Tableau, as well as provide overview of Machine Learning for versatility in all the most sought-after areas of data engineering and analytics.
• Learn to implement a blend of technical and business analysis skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business whilst being an intermediary between data, business, and technology. Skilled in the relevant data technologies, you will utilise your skills to translate data-driven solutions to internal stakeholders in today’s agile environment.
• Learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. Our Data Management Consultants combine relevant practical applications and conceptual theories to articulate, shape, and implement high-quality data governance within client organisations, embedding reliable and impactful data use in the heart of business functions.
Machine Learning Engineering
• Learn about the industry-relevant techniques which are helping organisations to stay ahead of the curve, including Machine Learning models such as linear regression, random forests, and neural networks. Apply data science algorithms to solve real-world challenges like price prediction modelling, image classification, and sentiment analysis, delivering high-impact solutions for world-leading businesses.
• As a Kubrick Cloud Engineer, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
Shape your tomorrow, join Kubrick today.