Kubrick GroupGraduate Data Management Consultant
Kubrick GroupGraduate Data Management Consultant
Become a Graduate Data Management Consultant
We are an award-winning data consultancy that hires smart, aspiring, diverse graduates and junior professionals and transforms them into consultants who can solve our clients’ data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality, salaried training and dedicated support.
What you will be doing
Join Kubrick’s Data Management practice without the relevant skills or experience in data, AI, or technology and after 15 weeks of salaried, instructor-led training in the latest technical and professional skills, you’ll work for a leading UK client where you’ll apply the skills acquired to real-world projects and lay the foundations for a career in next-generation technology.
You will also have access to ongoing development opportunities post-training including accreditations from tech partners such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Collibra, and more, plus a bespoke learning portal that will be available to you throughout your employment with Kubrick and beyond. Lastly, you will be supported from day one of training and throughout your client projects by our Readiness and Consultant Success teams, to ensure you get the most out of your experience with Kubrick.
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you are often the commercial voice in an organisations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organisations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
You may find yourself working on data governance or data quality, in which you are responsible for ensuring all data is accessible, usable, safe, and trusted. Alternatively, your role may focus on data architecture, which is the backbone to any organisations' data strategy.
What you will have
• Educated to degree level (STEM and non-STEM degrees welcome) - Unfortunately we are unable to accept any data or computer-related degree subjects as our courses are designed for beginners with no prior skills or experience in data, AI or technology
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong collaboration skills
• Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
During the 15 weeks of training, you will be introduced to the core tools and technologies used by data teams across organisations and industries. You will also learn key professional skills such as stakeholder engagement, agile methodology, communication and presenting that will prepare you for your future in the technology industry.
£34k year one salary, £45k year two salary, £58k year three salary
A bit about us
We are an award-winning consultancy that’s committed to closing the digital skills gap and making data, AI, and technology accessible for all. We do this by hiring graduates and junior professionals without the relevant skills or experience in data, AI, or technology, and paying them to train over 15 weeks. Once trained, our consultants go on to work as Kubrick Consultants with one of our leading UK clients for a period of two years, where they apply the skills acquired to real-world projects and lay the foundations for their career in next-generation technology.
In addition to closing the digital skills gap, we are working hard as an organisation to address the lack of diversity that’s existed for too long in data, AI, and tech. We are proud partners of Women in Data – an organisation that focuses on encouraging diverse representation in the industry - have an internal committee of diversity champions focused on building a more inclusive environment for all, and take active steps to embed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in all aspects of our organisation and ways of working, including our company values, benefits, and people processes.
At Kubrick, we not only strive to bridge the skills-gap in data and next-generation technology, but we are also committed to playing a key role in improving diversity in the tech industry. To that effect, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the industry, including women, people from black and ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ+ people, people with disability and those who are neurodivergent.
We know that potential applicants are sometimes put off if they don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We think individual experience, skills and passion make all the difference, so if you meet a good proportion of the criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equally positive experience, and equal chances for success regardless of any personal characteristics. Please speak to us if we can support you with any adjustments to our recruitment process.
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before the commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that going forward and as the number of Consultants and client assignments increase, that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role will not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; therefore the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate right to work without the need for Kubrick’s sponsorship.
Company benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to: • Paid accreditations • A bespoke online learning platform • Cycle to work scheme • Employee referral scheme • Mental health first aiders • Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers • Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more) • Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training • Pension scheme • Dedicated support • Volunteering opportunities
Learn more about Kubrick Group
We are Kubrick Group
Shaping tomorrow, today.
At Kubrick, we shape tomorrow’s world by developing today’s talent. Our mission is to increase the size and diversity of the next-generation technology workforce by building pipelines of highly trained professionals that help organisations transform to reach their full potential.
More than ever, businesses are under pressure to evolve, redefining their business models to stay relevant, compete and win. Scarcity of talent is the number one issue facing all organisations as they look to embrace the power of next-generation technology. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce and the organisations of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today.
Redefining business for tomorrow, takes a fresh approach today. The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought.
At Kubrick we actively seek out and develop smart, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to bring business a fresh approach to realise the potential of data and next-generation technology. We build sustainable solutions for a rapidly changing world.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We’ve evolved and expanded our specialisms to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognise achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communications, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience to overcome today’s biggest challenges and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
We offer unrivalled training designed and delivered by industry experts, which replicates the real working environment. This training is divided into four unique practices that prepare consultants for different areas and roles within data and next-generation technology, providing a foundation of skill and experience to accelerate your career with longevity:
• As a Data Engineer, you will learn to organise, cleanse, align, and correlate complicated data sets to generate better insight and help businesses transform. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems and core programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx and Tableau, as well as provide overview of Machine Learning for versatility in all the most sought-after areas of data engineering and analytics.
• Learn to implement a blend of technical and business analysis skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business whilst being an intermediary between data, business, and technology. Skilled in the relevant data technologies, you will utilise your skills to translate data-driven solutions to internal stakeholders in today’s agile environment.
• Learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. Our Data Management Consultants combine relevant practical applications and conceptual theories to articulate, shape, and implement high-quality data governance within client organisations, embedding reliable and impactful data use in the heart of business functions.
Machine Learning Engineering
• Learn about the industry-relevant techniques which are helping organisations to stay ahead of the curve, including Machine Learning models such as linear regression, random forests, and neural networks. Apply data science algorithms to solve real-world challenges like price prediction modelling, image classification, and sentiment analysis, delivering high-impact solutions for world-leading businesses.
Please note - Our 2022 Machine Learning Engineering cohort is now full and we have paused all hiring. We will resume hiring for our April 2023 cohort in Autumn 2022. We are still actively hiring for all other cohorts.
• As a Kubrick Cloud Engineer, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
Shape your tomorrow, join Kubrick today.