Kubrick GroupData Management Consultant
Kubrick GroupData Management Consultant
Become a Data Management Consultant
The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought. At Kubrick, we actively seek out and develop passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to help organisations harness the power of data and reach their full potential.
What you will be doing
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, Alteryx, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organisations.
Our Data Management consultants are often the commercial voice in an organisations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organisations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Example Training Project: Consultants supported an e-insurer with data migration from a legacy database to their Salesforce platform. They designed and built a data dictionary to support the continuity of key terms for users across their entire business.
How our process works
Train: Over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
Engage: You will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
Support: Our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
Transition: After two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
What you will have
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
You are educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points.
You are curious, analytical and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
You have the desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions.
You are a flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively.
You are committed to producing high quality solutions.You are dedicated to continuous personal and professional development.You have geographic flexibility to attend training in London and then be placed either in London or around the UK.
Company benefits: • £32,000 - £40,000 salary • 15 weeks paid training by our industry experts • Deployment on projects with an amazing clients • Career development opportunities • Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant relationship manager
Learn more about Kubrick Group
We are Kubrick Group
Shaping tomorrow, today.
At Kubrick, we shape tomorrow’s world by developing today’s talent. Our mission is to increase the size and diversity of the next-generation technology workforce by building pipelines of highly trained professionals that help organisations transform to reach their full potential.
More than ever, businesses are under pressure to evolve, redefining their business models to stay relevant, compete and win. Scarcity of talent is the number one issue facing all organisations as they look to embrace the power of next-generation technology. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce and the organisations of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today.
Redefining business for tomorrow, takes a fresh approach today. The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought.
At Kubrick we actively seek out and develop smart, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to bring business a fresh approach to realise the potential of data and next-generation technology. We build sustainable solutions for a rapidly changing world.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We’ve evolved and expanded our specialisms to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognise achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communications, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience to overcome today’s biggest challenges and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
We offer unrivalled training designed and delivered by industry experts, which replicates the real working environment. This training is divided into four unique practices that prepare consultants for different areas and roles within data and next-generation technology, providing a foundation of skill and experience to accelerate your career with longevity:
• As a Data Engineer, you will learn to organise, cleanse, align, and correlate complicated data sets to generate better insight and help businesses transform. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems and core programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx and Tableau, as well as provide overview of Machine Learning for versatility in all the most sought-after areas of data engineering and analytics.
• Learn to implement a blend of technical and business analysis skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business whilst being an intermediary between data, business, and technology. Skilled in the relevant data technologies, you will utilise your skills to translate data-driven solutions to internal stakeholders in today’s agile environment.
• Learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. Our Data Management Consultants combine relevant practical applications and conceptual theories to articulate, shape, and implement high-quality data governance within client organisations, embedding reliable and impactful data use in the heart of business functions.
Machine Learning Engineering
• Learn about the industry-relevant techniques which are helping organisations to stay ahead of the curve, including Machine Learning models such as linear regression, random forests, and neural networks. Apply data science algorithms to solve real-world challenges like price prediction modelling, image classification, and sentiment analysis, delivering high-impact solutions for world-leading businesses.
• As a Kubrick Cloud Engineer, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
Shape your tomorrow, join Kubrick today.