Kubrick GroupCloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
Kubrick GroupCloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
Join our Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
We are an award-winning Data consultancy that hires smart, aspiring, diverse talent and transforms them into consultants who can solve our clients’ data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality, salaried training and dedicated support.
What you will be doing
Who we are
Become a Kubrick Cloud Engineer and after 15 weeks of immersive, high-quality salaried training, you will be guaranteed a placement with one of our FTSE 100 clients who you will work with on a variety of cloud projects for up to two years.
You will also be given the opportunity to join the client permanently after the two years and stay connected to us through our growing alumni network, where you will have ongoing access to development opportunities and networking. Alternatively, you can continue working with us as a senior consultant, so the choice is yours!
Lastly, you will receive a competitive £32,000 salary when you embark on your first client project (which immediately follows the training) and this salary increases to an impressive £40,000 in your second year.
The role of a Kubrick Cloud Engineer
As a Cloud Engineer at Kubrick, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
Cloud Engineers are able to utilise multi-cloud environments to meet the needs of Cloud-centric delivery teams but are trained in the fundamentals of data storage and SQL to also support data enterprise and infrastructure teams. You will be responsible for understanding and gathering business requirements and showing stakeholders the art of the possible. This role is in great demand in today’s business environment, building a foundation of skills to support rapid career development for the long-term.
Our training is specifically designed for people with little to no knowledge or experience in Cloud Engineering, and the tools you are introduced to will gradually building in complexity as the weeks go on. The training also blends interactive, theory-based learning with practical, real-world projects, and you will frequently work in scrum teams to reflect the working environment.
You will also be supported by our trainers, Associate Principals, and Readiness team who will guide you throughout the training and ensure you are matched with the client that best suits your capabilities.
Why join us?
Our unique blend of high-quality training, access to exciting clients and projects, and dedicated support will accelerate your career much faster than the typical graduate scheme. Within the first few weeks on site, you will be entrusted to work on projects that are typically reserved for professionals with at least one years’ experience, and you will continue on this rapid trajectory throughout your career with Kubrick.
You will receive:
• 15 weeks of high-quality, paid training in the latest tools and technology, delivered by industry experts
• Competitive £32,000 year-one salary, with an impressive increase to £40,000 in your second year
• Exposure to exciting FTSE 100 organisations and industries
• Automatic access to exciting projects that are typically reserved for experienced consutlants
• Continuous opportunities to build your skills and understanding in new and exciting areas
• Access to a range of ongoing development resources, both during your employment as a Kubrick alumni member (if you choose to join your client)
• Ongoing professional and developmental support from your dedicated People Team representative
• Access to a range of benefits to support your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
What you will have
You don’t need any Cloud Engineering skills or experience to join us as we will teach you everything you need to know! You do however need a strong interest and demonstrable experience in programming and hardware infrastructure – we want to see that you’ve gone above and beyond to learn!
At Kubrick, we recognise that the best solutions are born from diverse thought, fresh perspectives, and collaboration, and are committed to hiring people from a range of backgrounds and giving them equal opportunities to have their voices heard.
You are educated to degree level in Computer Science with at least A level mathematics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS pointsYou have a love for problem-solving, making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
You will relish effecting change
You have a desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
You have an ambition to work with data and next-generation technology - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
You have the ability to think logically and work under pressureYou are flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Learn more about Kubrick Group
We are Kubrick Group
Shaping tomorrow, today.
At Kubrick, we shape tomorrow’s world by developing today’s talent. Our mission is to increase the size and diversity of the next-generation technology workforce by building pipelines of highly trained professionals that help organisations transform to reach their full potential.
More than ever, businesses are under pressure to evolve, redefining their business models to stay relevant, compete and win. Scarcity of talent is the number one issue facing all organisations as they look to embrace the power of next-generation technology. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce and the organisations of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today.
Redefining business for tomorrow, takes a fresh approach today. The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought.
At Kubrick we actively seek out and develop smart, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to bring business a fresh approach to realise the potential of data and next-generation technology. We build sustainable solutions for a rapidly changing world.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We’ve evolved and expanded our specialisms to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognise achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communications, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience to overcome today’s biggest challenges and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
We offer unrivalled training designed and delivered by industry experts, which replicates the real working environment. This training is divided into four unique practices that prepare consultants for different areas and roles within data and next-generation technology, providing a foundation of skill and experience to accelerate your career with longevity:
• As a Data Engineer, you will learn to organise, cleanse, align, and correlate complicated data sets to generate better insight and help businesses transform. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems and core programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx and Tableau, as well as provide overview of Machine Learning for versatility in all the most sought-after areas of data engineering and analytics.
• Learn to implement a blend of technical and business analysis skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business whilst being an intermediary between data, business, and technology. Skilled in the relevant data technologies, you will utilise your skills to translate data-driven solutions to internal stakeholders in today’s agile environment.
• Learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. Our Data Management Consultants combine relevant practical applications and conceptual theories to articulate, shape, and implement high-quality data governance within client organisations, embedding reliable and impactful data use in the heart of business functions.
Machine Learning Engineering
• Learn about the industry-relevant techniques which are helping organisations to stay ahead of the curve, including Machine Learning models such as linear regression, random forests, and neural networks. Apply data science algorithms to solve real-world challenges like price prediction modelling, image classification, and sentiment analysis, delivering high-impact solutions for world-leading businesses.
• As a Kubrick Cloud Engineer, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed cloud technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
Shape your tomorrow, join Kubrick today.