Intravelr LimitedApplications Coordinator
Intravelr LimitedApplications Coordinator
Become an Applications Coordinator
Work closely with the team to provide customer booking insight to ensure both sales and operational success!
What you will be doing
The Applications Coordinator will work across both the operations and sales function within the AmeriCamp Team. You will work closely with the Senior Applications Coordinator and Head of Customer Experience to assist and ensure that the team is working optimally, in line with company goals/targets.
The Applications Coordinator’s primary focus will be converting leads into customers, assisting with applications through each stage of the process, as well as delivering excellent customer service. You will be responsible for gaining insight into your own performance as well as having an awareness of team performance and how this contributes to overall team goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Be present and take an active role at the morning huddle
● Weekly catch up with the Senior Applications Coordinator
● Bi-weekly catch up with the Head of Customer Experience and US team
● Be aware of the AmeriCamp values and lead by example within the team
● Be on hand to answer questions from the sales and ops team
● Be aware of and work with the team to achieve the overall business goals both weekly and monthly
● Carry out application coordinator duties as required. Tasks may include answering incoming enquiries, reviewing, and managing applications while providing an excellent customer journey from beginning to end.
● Carry out sales duties as required. Tasks may include making sales calls and following up with interested leads.
● Answer incoming enquiries across all platforms be it call, email, social media, message or instant message
● Provide support to the Head of Customer Experience and Senior Applications Coordinator on any tasks that may arise
● Have insight on the team’s overall performance and work with the Senior Applications Coordinator to provide feedback and suggest areas for improvement
Job Description Outline
● Provide continual feedback on the sales and operational processes
● Contribute to sales and operational reports
● Have an awareness of set targets and weekly performance against these
● Work to ensure KPIs and targets are met/ exceeded
● Attend/travel to events to increase brand awareness, represent the company and gain new sign ups from interested parties
● National and international travel as required (Camp Fairs, conferences, client meetings)
● Back up other team members, as necessary
● You may be required to support other areas of the business
What you will have
● Strong people skills, to be able to influence and motivate others
● Team orientated, but able to work well independently also
● Adaptable and resilient with high energy
● Approachable and able to build rapport with customers
● Ability to meet department goals in terms of customer outreach and application progress
● The ability to manage change within a fast-paced environment
● Proficient in Excel, Word, Gmail, PowerPoint
● Educated to degree level
● One summer of US summer Camp experience desired
● Proficient in Hubspot and Salesforce
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
● Professional manner and quick learner
● Enthusiastic and passionate about the US Summer Camp experience
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● The ability to use data to influence prioritisation of tasks, and/or decisions on which members of the team may need further support.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks, with good attention to detail
● Analytical skills, with the ability to review data and give input, suggesting areas for improvement
● A drive to deliver for both our team and customers
● Meet and/or exceed business goals and objectives set by Head of Customer Experience and Senior Applications Coordinators
● Meet/exceed operational and sales targets in line with business requirements
● Be, in yourself, an ambassador for the AmeriCamp brand
Company benefits: • Hybrid working opportunities • Travel Perks (after first successful year of employment), as well as additional company perks after each year of service • Smart/Casual dress code • The opportunity for training and progression within a globally recognised company • Regular company events and socials • A relaxed and social work environment • Free parking on site • Regular feedback and evaluation of how you are progressing in your role
Learn more about Intravelr Limited
We are Intravelr Limited
Described by the Manchester Evening News as “Salford’s coolest office”.
We are one of the largest youth travel organisations in the UK.
Offering a wide choice of life-changing and unforgettable experiences, whether that involves visiting the sites in Europe’s cultural cities, volunteering in South Africa, partying in Amsterdam, working at an American Summer Camp or teaching in Thailand.
Our office is an immersive, fun hub.
Packed with movie memorabilia, as well as a life size palm tree; the office also converts into a nightclub by night.
At Intravelr Limited HQ, our focus revolves very much around a 'work hard, play hard, make a difference' mentality. We all strive to work as one team, towards one goal. This further reflected in the many social and team building events that we hold for our staff. Past events include, escape rooms, cocktail evenings and staff parties.
We provide the ideal environment for a graduate. We really throw all of our employees in at the deep end, which enables them to take on responsibility and allows them to gain experience and knowledge very quickly. There is furthermore the room for progression and flexibility to travel, for those who are motivated to go the extra mile.