Incubeta NMPiPaid Search and Shopping Analyst
Incubeta NMPiPaid Search and Shopping Analyst
Become a Paid Search and Shopping Analyst
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience. We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021.
What you will be doing
As the performance marketing team, we run paid media services on a performance model. This means as a team we are guided and directed by results and innovation. There are great opportunities for progression as you’ll be given a lot of freedom and early responsibilities. Members of the team at all levels have the opportunities to drive a real impact on the team and overall business. There will also be close interaction with other Incubeta teams who work on a wide range of digital channels, so the role will really immerse you in the digital marketing world.
● Running paid search campaigns with performance based commercials
● Proactively optimising and growing accounts that are assigned to you
● Monitoring and reacting to fluctuations in performance
● Problem solving to discover any factors which could be hindering performance and working towards a solution
● Testing and driving innovation within your accounts and team
● Being creative in driving new solutions forward for the team, we are always open to new ideas and testing
● Working with clients to achieve their long term growth objectives and explore new opportunities for growth with them
● Regular communication with clients, delivering presentations and reporting
● Setting up accounts and tech for new client go lives, as a team we regularly see new clients being onboarded
● Working closely with the sales team on new business projections and pitches
● Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the industry and contributing to marketing content
● Contribute ideas and results in team meetings
● Working with other teams and channels to deliver on client goals and cross-channel strategies
This is a role that is definitely for people who love data, the digital marketing industry and the freedom to really make a difference within the team. At Incubeta, this role gives a greater level of freedom, and more opportunity to be creative and strategic than similar roles at other companies. Once trained up, their role will include helping develop strategy, both across existing clients and to bring in new business for the company. We are very focused on promoting from within the teams rather than experienced hires as a result almost everyone in the Performance Marketing team began as entry level candidates including the Head of Performance and those in senior management positions.
This is an exciting job opportunity as you get the chance to find new and creative solutions to problems! Every client we work with is different (including a variety of clients in different verticals), and each presents its own difficulties that often require bespoke solutions. We have won awards for some of our data strategies in the past (such as our work with Liverpool FC, which won 8 awards!) Some of the clients we work with also include HP (Hewlett-Packard), Anya Hindmarch, Nobody’s Child and eBay.
We have a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
What you will have
● You’ll want to work in a sociable, relaxed yet professional environment and industry
● You’ll want to be at the forefront of cutting edge digital technology
● You’ll want to work with market famous and well-known brands
● You’ll want training and development in an industry that is a key driver for the global economy
● You’ll want industry recognised accreditations
● You’ll want to see your career progress in an award winning and growing business
● Be thorough, inquisitive and have excellent numerical skills (there’s a maths test at the 1st interview stage)
● Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
● Have a strong interest in the online industry
What you will receive
Incubeta NMPi pays industry benchmark salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
What do you do next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we'll share how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
Company benefits: • Performance related bonus • Health care • Full gym membership • Annual season ticket loan • Cycle to work scheme • Perkbox membership • Fully stocked snacks and drinks fridge • Friday drinks • Social events
Learn more about Incubeta NMPi
We are Incubeta NMPi
We work with some of the world's best-known brands to help them reach their target audiences online.
Incubeta NMPi was established in 2004, with Paid Search at the core of what we do. Today, we're an award-winning Digital Marketing agency, delivering Paid Search, Display Advertising and Social Media.
With over 10 years' experience of leading the field, as well as industry-leading relationships with companies like Google and Facebook, it's safe to say that, when it comes to advertising, we know our stuff.
Our head offices, where you will be based, are above Old Street Tube Station so no long morning walks required. Twice a month we have company-wide lunch and breakfast delivered to the office, which gives us a chance to all sit together and chat.
We're particularly proud of our Sonos sound system in the office. Everyone can add songs to the playlist, so there’s never a shortage of good music playing while you work (as well as a few guilty pleasures).
Great Training | Career Progression | Cool Workspace | Incredible Perks
Amongst our ranks are dancers, sportsmen, musicians, comic book collectors, yacht masters, poker players, DJs and martial artists - no matter what your background is, we want to hear about it.
We have a People and Culture committee who work on projects to improve on employee engagement. We introduced a measurement platform called Peakon this year which helps managers see where there are issues with their team members, and on a wider scale what needs to be done to improve employee satisfaction levels.
Earlier this year we had a Mental Health Awareness week. Up next is a Plastic Awareness Week, to raise awareness amongst the business of the scale of plastic we use and to kick start an Environmental Committee which will define the businesses Environmental Policy.
• Sports teams
• Training & Charity Days
• Flexible Working
• Healthcare & Gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Company-wide lunch every other week
• Friday drinks & social events, at least once a quarter
• 4pm finish on the last Friday of every month
• Annual season ticket loan