Looking for a graduate job?
Join us as a Marketing Manager
As a part of our fast-growing team, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager, who will help define our marketing strategy and grow brand awareness across core markets, directly influencing our success with the option to lead a marketing team in the future.
Location: London Bridge
• Experience in Online Marketing
• Blog/Copy Writing experience
• Extensive Social Media Marketing experience using Integrated Marketing techniques
• Specific experience with the creation of Online Communities
• Experience with the creation of Email/CRM marketing campaigns beneficial
• Strong analytical mindset, organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Flawless written communication skills and you foster an entrepreneurial approach of getting things done
• Leadership of Employer Branding and Internal Recruitment processes
• Management and planning of internal and external company events such as meetups, networkings events and company meetings
• Fluency in German, Norwegian, Swedish or Spanish beneficial
Benefits - a truly different approach
• Unlimited Vacation
• Dress down dresscode
• Weekly nights out & team lunches in London Bridge
• Regular charity fund raising
• Fully stocked beer fridge
• Xbox, Pool and darts in the office
• A unique approach that is easy to sell to companies
We are HiTalent
We specialise in international senior search and scaling recruitment for global innovators.
We invest time and resources into our graduates
Instead of being another cog at another recruitment company, you get the opportunity to help steer the company's future and also enter a senior management role within your first two years.
Some of our company perks include:
Relaxed dress code
Weekly nights out
Regular company trips away
We are located in the centre of London Bridge
We have just moved into a brand new office, kitted out with an Xbox, table football, darts and a fridge fully stocked with beer.
We always go out for lunch as a team every Friday, have a monthly lunch club sampling London's best restaurants, annual summer and ski holidays, and trip to Las Vegas for the best performing consultants. This is on top of trying out bars in London Bridge, attempting to nail a pub quiz once a month and having our own 5-a-side team