Hanson WadeProduct Development Producer
Hanson WadeProduct Development Producer
Become a Product Development Producer Life Science
Are you a curious candidate who backs themselves to thrive in the fastest-growing part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the business information sector?
What you will be doing
Join our high-performing product development team where you will create cutting edge online data products for the global pharma community. We’re looking for ambitious candidates with a natural curiosity, a demonstrable interest in business and an ability to differentiate yourself and stand out from the crowd.
You’ll need an intellectual curiosity to get to grips with complex challenges that come with new product development. This role offers the opportunity to accelerate your career rapidly and gain a broad understanding of business issues.
More about the role
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Product Development Producer within a portfolio with a mix of established and emerging data subscription products. You’ll have the responsibility of researching and validating cutting-edge product ideas which solve meaningful problems for a multidisciplinary community of senior executives in the global pharmaceutical sector.
You will be reaching out to senior-level executives by phone to understand their challenges and explore new product ideas which will address the industry’s most critical business challenges. You’ll use your this research to develop product specifications that can help pharmaceutical companies accelerate their drug development programs.
A natural communicator, you will be at ease with speaking to senior level executives and a wide range of collaborators within the Hanson Wade data product team. The role also requires logical reflection and analysis of the acquired research to generate bias-free insights.
By joining our dynamic team of product development producers you will develop your commercial and business research skills in a fast-paced and supportive corporate environment. Our highly skilled trainers will continue to coach, mentor, train and develop your business talent to ensure you’re progressing your career as fast as possible.
What you will have
The competition will be tough but the rewards will be great - To get through the first round you must have all of the following:
You have a life science degree from a leading university (2:1 or 1st)
You have a natural passion for business research and an inherent curiosityYou are comfortable with high levels of phone activity speaking to business leadersYou have experience of working in a professional environmentYou have the ability to differentiate yourself to stand out in a competitive market
Why choose us?
• We are one of the fastest-growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal
• We’re thriving and remain profitable even during a pandemic that has hit many companies hard
• Our ability to develop successful data products at pace is unparalleled – learn skills and processes that will set you ahead of your peers
• Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do
We will offer you
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional business environment
• A company where the culture is one of transparency, honesty and support
• You blaze your own path at Hanson Wade, no restrictive graduate scheme if you have the potential we'll make sure it's seen
• World-class training and career development programs
• Unlimited career opportunities
• A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
• Flexible working location - you decide where you are most productive
• Regular social events
• Access to Social clubs - Book club, Running, Chess, 5 aside, Netball, Chilli, and more
• Monthly awards night and drinks
• Legendary twice-yearly company parties
• Team dinners and activities to celebrate successful projects
• Cycle to work scheme
• Learning budget
Learn more about Hanson Wade
We are Hanson Wade
We produce, market, sell and execute over 200 conferences each year covering all different topics, within Life Science all over the world.
What we do
We specialise in bringing people together through outstanding business conferences and year round community contact.
Our brands span from pioneering life science, to technology-augmented construction, to radical change in HR.
What makes us different
At Hanson Wade, we’re proud of a work place where we genuinely love what we do. Not only are we one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK but our culture is truly phenomenal. With several monthly social events we support a work hard and play hard environment. We have numerous examples of graduates who have moved to managerial level and above. The opportunities at Hanson Wade are endless and the support you gain is extraordinary.
Over 80% of our employees are graduates.
We are always looking for ambitious people to join our team. No matter which position you join us in there’ll be the opportunity to learn quickly, to advance your career, and to have a meaningful impact both on our customers and our business.
We are committed to providing a first-class employee experience, with clear and meritocratic opportunities for career progression. While many of our employees join us as graduates, others join with deep experience from within different industries. This creates a powerful blend of ambition and insight.