Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for the next Top Performers for our flagship Bristol HQ office.
What you will be doing
About the Company
G2V Recruitment Group are an award-winning company specialising in the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals and Energy Sectors, placing contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world.
Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled us to rapidly expand our UK based offices.
90% of our Management Team who joined the G2V Graduate Programme, excelled as a consultant and joined our fast-track training programme to become a Team Leader within 3 years.
Our award-winning Graduate Programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
What do we offer?
• Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It is so important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves.
• An award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
• The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
What you will have
Are you undecided on what career you are going to choose after University? We are looking for graduates who are:
• Money and success motivated
• Confident and outgoing
• Ambitious and driven
• Have either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
• Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
Company benefits: • Target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays • Fun and sociable working environment • Regular social events
Find your ideal graduate career
You went to university, you made lifelong friends, you passed the exams and graduated. Now it’s time to face the next challenge...