Looking for a graduate job?
Join us as a PPC Advertising Executive
Develop and implement smart and effective PPC advertising campaigns that make a real difference to our users.
Location: Manchester or London
What you will be doing
We’re looking for a PPC Advertising Executive to work as a crucial member of our Campaign Delivery team. You will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns across a variety of channels, delivering excellent Search, Display, Social and other campaigns, and recommending and implementing new PPC strategies for the business.
You’ll work closely with the Campaign Delivery team and wider Marketing team to manage your budgets and ensure GradTouch’s key performance needs are met. You’ll also run regular campaign reports and help both the business and its clients understand results.
• Understand the key requirements of the business and deliver PPC campaigns to achieve them
• Implement PPC strategies and manage their performance
• Work closely with and support the Campaign Delivery team
• Manage relationships and deliver reports and insights to internal stakeholders
We require someone with the confidence to hit the ground running, who is highly organised, analytical and a great communicator.
• Have some experience managing or working on PPC or social advertising campaigns
• Be data-driven and good with numbers, and able to precisely manage large budgets
• Have a demonstrable understanding of digital marketing and be able to introduce new strategies and channels to GradTouch’s existing marketing plan
• Have a passion for helping young people find their ideal career
• Be confident, approachable and willing to adapt
• Have demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
** Please ensure you provide a cover letter in your application **
Company benefits: Unlimited holidays • Flexible working hours • Free breakfast • Social events
We are GradTouch
We believe the job market needs more personality, more honesty and more fun. It's our mission to connect talented students and graduates with ambitious and exciting companies.
It's all about people
All good companies are made up of good people. That's why we showcase everything about the people and the culture of a workplace, because that is just as important as the job role itself. Since we were founded in 2011, we've visited over 500 offices in the UK and Europe, filming over 250 employees from entry-level graduates to CEOs and Directors. Watch our video to hear from some of our employees and to find out how we practice what we preach.
We're a results-driven team and have built a positive culture centred around success, flexibility and trust.
We offer our hard-working employees some pretty cool perks, such as:
• Unlimited holidays. As long as your work is getting done, you can take as much time off as you need.
• Flexible working. Not just flexi-time, but the freedom to choose your own working hours.
• Socials, office quizzes, a huge summer party - basically all the events you need to get to know us properly.
• Regular catch-ups with your manager. Because sometimes a good working relationship with your boss is all you need.
Born in Manchester with worldwide ambitions
We're looking for talented individuals who have the skills and enthusiasm to help us grow and expand. But no matter how big we get, Manchester will always be home.
You'll find our Head Office in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter - an area known for its young, creative spirit and drive. Surrounded by bars, restaurants and other talented companies, this is a place you'll quickly learn to love as much as we do.
We're a growing company full of driven and talented people.
If you want to be a part of our mission, enjoy a positive working environment and shape your own working day - check out our open job roles and apply today.