Kickstart your tech career in the team that's changing the face of the graduate careers industry.
Working closely within our tight-knit team of Developers, alongside the Head of Development and the rest of the business, your job will be to help us create the best graduate careers platform that the industry has ever seen.
Not only will you genuinely love delivering high-quality code and solutions, you'll also be enthusiastic about challenging the way things are done in order to make them better.
You should also have the following:
We believe the job market needs more personality, more honesty and more fun.
It's our mission to connect talented, hard-working graduates with ambitious and exciting companies. We go the extra mile when advertising a job so that graduates know exactly what they're applying for, and who they'll be speaking to.
Meet our leadership team - Clare, Zac & Joe.
All good companies are made up of good people. That's why we showcase everything about the people and the culture of a workplace, because that is just as important as the job role itself. Since we were founded in 2011, we've visited over 500 offices in the UK and Europe, filming over 250 employees from entry-level graduates to CEOs and Directors. Watch our videos to hear from some of our employees and to find out how we practice what we preach.
- Kishan Kotecha, Business Development Executive
We reward our hard-working employees with trust, flexibility and some pretty cool perks. Here's what we'll offer you:
- Unlimited holidays. As long as your work is getting done, you can take as much time off as you need.
- Flexible working. Not just flexi-time, but the freedom to choose your own working hours.
- Free breakfast every day, and free lunch on Fridays. Because good work requires good food.
- Socials, office quizzes, a huge summer party - basically all the events you need to get to know us properly.
- Regular catch-ups with your manager. Because sometimes a good working relationship with your boss is all you need.
We're looking for talented individuals who have the skills and enthusiasm to help us grow and expand. But no matter how big we get, Manchester will always be home.
You'll find our Head Office in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter - an area known for its young, creative spirit and drive. Surrounded by bars, restaurants and other talented companies, this is a place you'll quickly learn to love as much as we do.
We're a growing company full of driven and talented people.
If you want to be a part of our mission, enjoy a positive working environment and shape your own working day - check out our job roles below and apply today.