Looking for a graduate job?
Join us as a Campaign Manager
Manage multiple workflows, including social media, emails and job creation. You’ll be the go-to member of the organisation for any information regarding ongoing campaigns.
Location: Manchester or London
What you will be doing
As GradTouch’s Campaign Manager it will be your responsibility to ensure that every one of our clients’ needs are met. You’ll be the go-to member of the organisation for any information regarding ongoing campaigns, and will have a complete understanding of all our commitments to clients.
You will be managing the lifecycle of jobs on GradTouch and our email marketing strategy, as well as social media and other services we offer. We will need you to implement processes where they do not exist, and streamline existing process to ensure all the workflows within GradTouch are efficient and watertight.
Our Campaign Manager role can be split into three areas, we have listed them below.
Marketing Emails, Social Media and Content
• You will manage the GradTouch email schedule, ensuring emails are distributed evenly, fairly, and that our KPIs (open rates and click rates) are upheld
• You will manage the social media schedule for all of GradTouch’s channels
• You will create jobs and company profiles, ensuring they are populated with attractive and engaging copy
• You will manage a Copywriter who will be executing all written, social and email tasks required to fulfil work for our clients, leaving you to be ‘the brains’ of the campaigns process.
• You will strategise how best to advertise each client and attract as many views and job applications as possible
• You will regularly liaise with the Sales team to ensure their needs and concerns are being addressed
• You will maintain and manage any workflows and process tools (pipedrive, trello, slack, etc) to ensure the team is working efficiently and that all relevant stakeholders are updated appropriately about the status of client work
Database insights & Reporting
• You will regularly deliver reports on GradTouch’s channels (email, social media, website) to the Management team
• You will utilise all data at our disposal to monitor the performance of clients’ campaigns
• You will meet monthly engagement targets
What you will have
This role requires you to be highly organised and analytical, with an ability to think laterally and oversee multiple tasks at once.
We're looking for someone who already has a minimum of one year's experience in a relevant workplace. An understanding of Email Marketing and/or Data Management is preferred.
As you will be the first point of contact for any information on the performance of our campaigns, you will also need to be a people-person who is able to manage stakeholders and translate detailed information to other members of the business clearly and effectively.
Please provide examples of different situations you have used the characteristics/skills we're looking for in your cover letter.
You are process-driven
You have highly organised
You have able to multi-task
You are confident working with data
You are a strategic thinker with a proactive attitude to getting things done
You are able to communicate clearly and calmly, even in stressful situations
You are able to stick to deadlines
You have strong attention to detail
Company benefits: Unlimited holidays • Flexible working hours • Free breakfast • Company lunches • Social events
We are GradTouch
We believe the job market needs more personality, more honesty and more fun.
It's our mission to connect talented, hard-working graduates with ambitious and exciting companies. We go the extra mile when advertising a job so that graduates know exactly what they're applying for, and who they'll be speaking to.
Meet our leadership team - Clare, Zac & Joe.
It's all about people
All good companies are made up of good people. That's why we showcase everything about the people and the culture of a workplace, because that is just as important as the job role itself. Since we were founded in 2011, we've visited over 500 offices in the UK and Europe, filming over 250 employees from entry-level graduates to CEOs and Directors. Watch our videos to hear from some of our employees and to find out how we practice what we preach.
"Working at GradTouch is really rewarding. You feel valued and empowered, and couldn't ask for a more trusting work environment."
- Kishan Kotecha, Business Development Executive
We reward our hard-working employees with trust, flexibility and some pretty cool perks. Here's what we'll offer you:
- Unlimited holidays. As long as your work is getting done, you can take as much time off as you need.
- Flexible working. Not just flexi-time, but the freedom to choose your own working hours.
- Free breakfast every day, and a big company lunch every few months. Because good work requires good food.
- Socials, office quizzes, a huge summer party - basically all the events you need to get to know us properly.
- Regular catch-ups with your manager. Because sometimes a good working relationship with your boss is all you need.
Born in Manchester with worldwide ambitions
We're looking for talented individuals who have the skills and enthusiasm to help us grow and expand. But no matter how big we get, Manchester will always be home.
You'll find our Head Office in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter - an area known for its young, creative spirit and drive. Surrounded by bars, restaurants and other talented companies, this is a place you'll quickly learn to love as much as we do.
We're a growing company full of driven and talented people.
If you want to be a part of our mission, enjoy a positive working environment and shape your own working day - check out our job roles below and apply today.