Looking for a graduate job?
Join us as a Business Development Manager
You'll be responsible for building relationships, generating new business enquiries and ensuring the GradTouch business has a healthy pipeline of potential customers.
What you will be doing
As a Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver outbound B2B business development activity and successfully build strong relationships to ensure that every one of our clients’ needs are met and they feel well looked after.
You will report into and be supported by the Managing Director Frankie Parkinson, in pitching the GradTouch offering and converting prospects into engaged clients. You will also provide feedback to support us in refining and improving our product portfolio.
Tasks might include:
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Proactively arranging business development calls and meetings with prospective clients
• Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Growing a strong and consistent sales pipeline
• Accurate forecasting of sales revenue and working diligently to meet this
• Confidently pitching and proposing client-led solutions to win new business contracts
• Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Ensuring your knowledge and understanding of our product portfolio is at the heart of all communications
• Understanding the marketplace and our competitors
What you will have
This role requires you to be highly organised, confident and proactive, with an ability to think laterally and oversee multiple tasks at once.
We’re looking for someone who has a genuine interest in helping out graduates as well as the motivation to join a thriving company that evolves from month to month.
• Full UK driving license
• Experience in a sales or customer support role, ideally two years
• Proficiency in CRM systems
• A confident and open approach to meeting and engaging with new people
• A keen interest in helping businesses bring top graduate talent into their teams
• The drive to have an impact on the business and help our brand grow and achieve its goals
Company benefits: Unlimited holidays • Flexible working hours • Free breakfast • Company lunches • Social events
We are GradTouch
We believe the job market needs more personality, more honesty and more fun. It's our mission to connect talented students and graduates with ambitious and exciting companies.
It's all about people
All good companies are made up of good people. That's why we showcase everything about the people and the culture of a workplace, because that is just as important as the job role itself. Since we were founded in 2011, we've visited over 500 offices in the UK and Europe, filming over 250 employees from entry-level graduates to CEOs and Directors. Watch our video to hear from some of our employees and to find out how we practice what we preach.
We're a results-driven team and have built a positive culture centred around success, flexibility and trust.
We offer our hard-working employees some pretty cool perks, such as:
• Unlimited holidays. As long as your work is getting done, you can take as much time off as you need.
• Flexible working. Not just flexi-time, but the freedom to choose your own working hours.
• Socials, office quizzes, a huge summer party - basically all the events you need to get to know us properly.
• Regular catch-ups with your manager. Because sometimes a good working relationship with your boss is all you need.
Born in Manchester with worldwide ambitions
We're looking for talented individuals who have the skills and enthusiasm to help us grow and expand. But no matter how big we get, Manchester will always be home.
You'll find our Head Office in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter - an area known for its young, creative spirit and drive. Surrounded by bars, restaurants and other talented companies, this is a place you'll quickly learn to love as much as we do.
We're a growing company full of driven and talented people.
If you want to be a part of our mission, enjoy a positive working environment and shape your own working day - check out our open job roles and apply today.