You need to be signed in to favourite a job
Frasers GroupDesign Programme
Frasers GroupDesign Programme
Join our Design Programme
Our Commercial Design team owns the development of new and existing products with a focus on elevation and sustainability.
What you will be doing
At Frasers Group we create commercial and exciting products for the Group and also our licensed brands, the scope for your role will be massive. The programme is designed to develop both your soft and hard skills to help you become future leaders at the Group.
You will work on a strong library of historic brands across multiple products, in multiple categories for a multi facia sports & fashion business.
At Frasers Group we are reimagining retail as we continue to expand our portfolio of brands (Sports Direct, House of Fraser, Jack Wills, GAME, Evans Cycle, just to name a few!).
● Apparel - work on a strong library of historic brands across multi product, in multiple categories for a multi fascia sports & fashion business.
● Footwear - bring new and exciting footwear to market, they key to success is in the detail.
● Packaging - communicating the Frasers brand and our fascias through exciting visuals.
● Graphic - working closely with the graphics team, sourcing sustainable materials. This is the first thing the consumer will see so an eye for detail is key.
● Product - own the development of new and existing products with a focus on elevation and sustainability.
You will get the opportunity to join our industry leading in-house design team who constantly look to push boundaries to stay ahead of the market, our Commercial Design team is the driving force in bringing new and exciting products to market. The key to success is in the detail…
What will you be doing?
You will review sales data performance.
You will research and suggest changes to current and new products.
You will design products based on sales data & research.
You will develop a product spec that is commercially sound.
You will create a detailed tech pack including CAD, Size Spec, Materials & Packaging.You will help in decision making to implement changes and continuous improvement.You will be involved in product development and approvalsYou will present a range to commercial managers.
What you will have
Who are you?
● We don’t care about where you’ve come from – we care about where you can take us. Successful candidates don’t need a degree or any previous retail experience, but a proven passion for design is a bonus.
● We’re looking for people who take pride in what they do and take ownership of their decisions. We need candidates who will stand by their convictions, and act decisively, commercially and instinctively in the face of challenges.
● No degree required.
● Valid working rights for EMEA countries.
● GCSE pass grades in Maths and English.
● Experience or background in design is desirable.
Learn more about Frasers Group
We are Frasers Group
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re re-imagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.