Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Motor Claims Recovery Negotiator
We are looking for experienced negotiators in Credit Hire or Motor Insurance claims with excellent motivation and endless enthusiasm, a will to succeed and the ability to think for themselves whilst working well with a team in a target driven environment.
What you will be doing
As a Recovery Negotiator, reporting to our Recovery Manager your overall responsibility will be to pro-actively manage a claims caseload to recover debt from third party insurers.
Key tasks will include:
• Ensuring clients’ claims are dealt with swiftly and professionally
• Liaising with insurers and repairers when necessary to deliver the best possible commercial outcome from a financial perspective in line with business objectives
• Working to achieve individual and collective targets
• Updating records with accurate clear notes of discussions, next steps and time scales
• Investigating causes of non-payment delays and ensuring their prompt resolution
• Producing a chronology of events if a hire period is disputed
• Escalating files to litigation, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and evidence is enclosed
What you will have
What you can bring to the role:
• Previous experience working within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned by experience of liability, fraud and indemnity, ideally within a cash recovery role
• Have a proven and quantifiable track record of consistently achieving targets
• Assertive and persuasive with first-class negotiation and all-round excellent communication skills
• Ability to use initiative and make decisions when necessary complements your results-driven, tenacious approach and strong customer service skills.
• Good time management, organisational and prioritising skills
• Integrity and respect
• Experience within the motor claims industry is essential
• Solid understanding of the ABI GTA, liability arguments & relevant case law
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Good problem solving skills across a wide range of areas
Company benefits: • 25 Days holiday + bank holidays • Pension scheme • Company car scheme • Free breakfasts • Buy/sell holidays • Cycle to work scheme • Perkbox • Saving Scheme • Football Tickets • Summer and Christmas Parties • Enhanced Maternity and Paternity • Healthcare Package
We are EDAM
We are the largest privately owned credit-hire and post-accident services provider, operating its own fleet and working across a broad range of sectors.
Our Culture - What we do
Our partners and clients enjoy an end-to-end award-winning offering delivered with passion and integrity, giving reassurance to drivers in sometimes uncertain situations. Our exemplary service is evidenced by our market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) and is underpinned by our strong financial position.
EDAM Group is a great place to work. We’ve created an inspiring environment with state-of-the-art facilities and have made our people central to everything we do. You don’t have to take our word for it, we’ve been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, an accreditation based on the feedback of our people!
As a business we are proactive, flexible and agile, with an emphasis on delivering great service to our partners and to drivers involved in a motor-vehicle accident. Our team plays an essential role in making this happen, so we invest a great deal to help them gain all the skills they need to do a great job. With a policy of ‘recruit, train and retain’, we ensure both our business and our people benefit from this investment. We don’t simply pay lip service to our values: they are embedded in our culture and are integral to the way we operate. This can be seen in our Grow, Thrive, Improve (GTi) personal-development programme, where half of the evaluation is based on celebrating how our people live and breathe our values every day.
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
• We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
• We have a great culture
• We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
• We offer award winning training
• We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
• We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
• We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career. Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!