Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Claims Conversion Handler
Are you looking for an inbound customer service / motor claims handler role, NO outbound calls, potential to earn up to £24k working in a really fun, modern, busy open plan office. If so then get applying for this role!
What you will be doing
You will assess new accident referrals from business partners to ascertain whether they are fault or non-fault, and assist customers by providing our clients with exceptional customer service at all times.
Key tasks will include:
• Making all necessary checks and enquiries into liability before arranging a replacement hire vehicle and/or repairs for non-fault clients, ensuring all processes relating to credit hire and credit repair are managed in line with SLAs and agreed standards.
• Handling calls quickly and efficiently with clients, customers and insurers to discuss, record and progress cases, politely and professionally
• Ensuring data is processed accurately.
• Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
• Promoting our products and services
• Completing any administration
• Working efficiently and proactively to achieve your targets and progress your caseload.
What you will have
What you can bring to the role:
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
• Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
• Dynamic, results driven outlook
• Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Company benefits: • 25 Days holiday + bank holidays • Pension scheme • Company car scheme • Free breakfasts • Buy/sell holidays • Cycle to work scheme • Perkbox • Saving Scheme • Football Tickets • Summer and Christmas Parties • Enhanced Maternity and Paternity • Healthcare Package
We are EDAM
We are the largest privately owned credit-hire and post-accident services provider, operating its own fleet and working across a broad range of sectors.
Our Culture - What we do
Our partners and clients enjoy an end-to-end award-winning offering delivered with passion and integrity, giving reassurance to drivers in sometimes uncertain situations. Our exemplary service is evidenced by our market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) and is underpinned by our strong financial position.
EDAM Group is a great place to work. We’ve created an inspiring environment with state-of-the-art facilities and have made our people central to everything we do. You don’t have to take our word for it, we’ve been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, an accreditation based on the feedback of our people!
As a business we are proactive, flexible and agile, with an emphasis on delivering great service to our partners and to drivers involved in a motor-vehicle accident. Our team plays an essential role in making this happen, so we invest a great deal to help them gain all the skills they need to do a great job. With a policy of ‘recruit, train and retain’, we ensure both our business and our people benefit from this investment. We don’t simply pay lip service to our values: they are embedded in our culture and are integral to the way we operate. This can be seen in our Grow, Thrive, Improve (GTi) personal-development programme, where half of the evaluation is based on celebrating how our people live and breathe our values every day.
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
• We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
• We have a great culture
• We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
• We offer award winning training
• We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
• We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
• We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career. Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!