Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketer with experience in digital marketing to join our team to work with our creative agencies to execute all marketing activities.
Location: Spinningfields, Manchester
What you will be doing
You need to help us drive audience growth and retention through the development, execution and tracking of acquisition and sales projects through different methods of marketing.
We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with a marketing mentality to join our team and deliver results.
We want someone who has the ability to wholly co-ordinate and manage strategies ensuring the objectives of agencies and founders. You will plan, implement and manage campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, focusing on various platforms and marketing channels.
As well as being the direct channel for the marketing, creative and SEO agencies, you will be working directly and assisting the founders, and with direct and close support and guidance you will be responsible for managing the marketing of the business.
As an ambitious individual, you have marketing, technical and analytical skills and are keen for an opportunity to combine all of these on innovative projects where you can make a real impact and be recognised for it.
You are passionate about your work, with a proactive results-driven attitude. Also, need to be willing to learn and adapt fast.
• Build out digital marketing.
• Drive community engagement and own social media marketing activities.
• Conduct A/B tests and analyse results to optimise your marketing campaigns.
• Meet set KPIs and achieve growth milestones by bringing traditional and creative ideas.
• Set up and run offline campaigns.
• Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers on our growth ambitions.
• Own and establish a clear brand in the market for the medium and long-term and ensure that the marketing efforts generate short to medium term qualified leads.
• Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities.
• Implement SEO best practices across all content.
• Use your digital marketing smarts and analytical insights to help us continue our rapid growth.
• Lead initiatives across the site to deliver traffic and revenue growth.
• Analyse email campaigns to identify opportunities to improve engagement.
• Analyse trends in growth marketing and make recommendations to the business on new avenues to explore.
• Work with the team to experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention.
• Design and perform experiments to test the viability of new growth strategies across all channels: social media, SEO, email marketing, influencer engagement, PR, content etc.
• Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques
• Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
• Manage lead generation campaigns through various digital marketing channels.
• Drive new customer acquisition through email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, video marketing etc
• Contact Journalists and PR
• Exchange ideas/data/feedback with team in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
• Drive traffic to our website, landing pages and sales machine.
What you will have
It’s important you have the following:
• 2+ years of experience of running marketing campaigns or digital marketing.
• Previous experience at a tech/start-up/growth business is preferred but not essential.
• Organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Confident and excellent communicator with keen attention to detail.
• A hunger to be part of a rapidly growing company that you can make your mark on.
• High competency in logical thinking and the ability to apply that to real world situations.
• Autonomous worker who can show initiative and lead projects independently.
• High work ethic and drive/interest in the business.
• Willingness to show a hands-on approach, completing various tasks to support the growth of the business.
• Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible.
• Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
• Results-oriented, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
• Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
• Can think quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge.
• Experience using Hubspot / other CMS.
• Quality conscious.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish.
• Follow and help cultivate the Broadstone culture.
• Be resourceful, highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment at the startup.
• Ability to stay late and over the weekends on occasions as per requirements of the startup.
• Ability to cope in ambiguity and forge your own path in lockstep with your team.
• Photoshop and UI/UX experience useful.
• Creative and analytical mindset.
• Great understanding of data analysis using tools like Google Analytics and others
• Ability to think innovatively and create new ideas.
• Enthusiastic high energy, driven and resilient.
• You’re a prolific writer who is obsessed with creating engaging content that makes people want to read, with excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
• You easily assimilate new topics through research and understand the best way to frame a topic for maximum impact.
• You love staying on top of the latest marketing tools and strategies.
What we can offer
• An interesting work environment with talented colleagues and challenging problems to solve
• A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally Office in Manchester, located in Spinningfields
• Working on really interesting and inspiring products that we have in a pipeline
• Salary depending on qualifications
• Team socials
• Choice of Surface/Mac computer
• Employee Development Programs to improve on skills: Paid online courses (Professional Development & Training)
• Dress code: Casual
• Pay Raise or Performance Bonus: Employee bonuses (subject to company growth, milestone achievements and employee performance)
• And other interesting perks
We are Broadstone
Connecting the best security companies with permanent & temporary staff via our marketplace app.
We aim to support the private security and events industry with the ever increasing demand and compliance required.
Technology is changing almost every part of our lives for the better, it’s our mission to improve job searching and how hiring is done – making it easier for everyone.
Our teams are growing at a fast pace, providing great opportunities for any person looking to get involved at this early stage. We're located in an amazing office in the centre of Manchester and moving to an EVEN better one in Spinningfields over the next couple of months.
Flexible working: we understand sometimes you need to work from home or need to start later than usual.
Salaries reviewed every six months: we believe in rewarding you for your hard work and efforts, so we recognise we need to reward you as your responsibilities increase.
Frequent social events: we enjoy spending time together away from the office - it's usual to have a cold beer in the office on a Friday afternoon.