Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Product Development Graduate
Join us and you will influence what the nation will be eating in the months and years ahead.
• £1,000 sign on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Training opportunities
• New car discounts
What you will be doing
Join us and you will influence what the nation will be eating in the months and years ahead. Over two 12-month placements you will be working both independently and as a close-knit team to develop new and innovative products – by mixing, matching and evolving flavours across new food trends.
You will work alongside our experienced and talented chefs, who'll give you the freedom to flourish while challenging your ideas.
Ultimately it's about giving you an all-round understanding of product development and our food manufacturing business, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
You will get three site visits in your first year, plus formal training in
• Sensory Analysis
• Culinary Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Leadership and Management
• Category Management and Commercial Skills
• Consumer and Market Trends
What you will have
We'll expect you to have a high standard of practical culinary skills and knowledge of food trends.
You have completed a food related degree achieving at least a 2:2
You have three months' experience working in a food manufacturing, food and beverage or professional services environment
You have an awareness to come up with ideas that are as commercially viable as they are exciting
We are Bakkavor
A leading provider in the fast-moving and dynamic world of fresh prepared food.
Who we are
We provide thousands of different products to our customers, including the world's top grocery retailers and food service operators, and ultimately, consumers who want fresh, convenient foods.
We are over 19,000 people working together across the UK, the US and China.
What we will give you
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
• £1,000 sign-on bonus. The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.
(These benefits are only for those on our graduate schemes, not for year placements)