Develop generalist management and leadership skills and become a Technical Manager.
Over the course of two, 12-month placements, you'll work with various departments across the business.
Typical placements are Quality Auditor (monitoring compliance with technical standards), Process Technologist (developing new product concepts into real products) and Technical Systems (developing and maintaining due diligence systems).
Ultimately, it is about giving you an all-round understanding of our Technical department and our food manufacturing business, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
You will need to combine your interpersonal, technical and influencing skills with a business-focused approach whilst maintaining the highest standards in health and safety.
The pace is fast, so excellent organisational skills are a must.
We have listed the academic requirements below.
A leading provider in the fast-moving and dynamic world of fresh prepared food.
We provide thousands of different products to our customers, including the world's top grocery retailers and food service operators, and ultimately, consumers who want fresh, convenient foods.
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
• £1,000 sign-on bonus. The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.