Looking for a graduate job?
Become a Commercial Sales & Management Graduate
At the end of the course you will be an Account Manager for one of our major accounts.
• £27,000 starting salary
• £1,000 sign-on bonus
• Training programmes
• New car discounts
• Relocation assistance
What you will be doing
From day one, you will contribute to key business projects and add value to your team. Over two 12-month placements, we will give you valuable exposure to a variety of business areas where you will be liaising with our customers, which include many of the biggest names in retail.
You will start as an Account Executive, supporting our Commercial Managers and Category Managers.
After two years, you will become an Account Manager for one of our major accounts.
You will receive generalist management and leadership skills to become a key member of the team as we continue to develop you into a Commercial Manager.
Ultimately, it is about giving you an all-round understanding of both commercial and food manufacturing, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
What you will have
Education and Experience
• You have completed at least a 2:2 honours degree (ideally in Business, Marketing or Economics)
• You have three months' experience working in a commercial, manufacturing or professional services environment.
Characteristics and Skills
• You have excellent organisational skills
• You have the ability to combine your interpersonal and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
• You are confident speaking to our customers
• You are numerate, analytical and PC literate
We are Bakkavor
A leading provider in the fast-moving and dynamic world of fresh prepared food.
Who we are
We provide thousands of different products to our customers, including the world's top grocery retailers and food service operators, and ultimately, consumers who want fresh, convenient foods.
We are over 19,000 people working together across the UK, the US and China.
What we will give you
• £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
• £1,000 sign-on bonus. The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
• Competitive pension scheme.
• A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
• 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
• Relocation assistance for each placement.
(These benefits are only for those on our graduate schemes, not for year placements)