Begin a lucrative career connecting clients and candidates within Financial services, as you build a portfolio of top-level connections across the City.
We take a consultative approach to the recruitment process, allowing you to connect with potential clients and candidates from our offices in the heart of London's Financial district, not to mention the countless bars and restaurants nearby.
With a rewarding salary, quarterly incentives and a competitive commission structure, this is an invaluable opportunity to build a lucrative career within Financial services.
We usually look for a graduate holding a 2:2 or above in any discipline, but more important to us is how you fit into our team.
If you have relevant experience of achieving success, whether this was through extra-curricular activities, your degree performance or previous professional experience, please outline this to us in your CV and cover letter when applying.
We combine imagination, passion and integrity to achieve success after success for our clients and our own team of top Consultants.
There are three core values that everyone shares at Arthur: Integrity, Passion and Imagination. We're honest with ourselves and each other, making a point to communicate openly across the company, and we pride ourselves on our inquisitive and resourceful thinking that results in success for ourselves and our clients.
These values are the deeply ingrained principles that guide our every action; they serve as our cultural foundations and are never compromised.
Our graduate programme strikes the right balance between independence and structured training, with excellent rewards on offer to all members of the company from day one. Quarterly incentives in the past have included a day at the races, trips to New York and aerial plane acrobatics, to name but a few.
To date, 92% of our network has already recommended Arthur to their peer group - we're working on the other 8%!
We strive to create an excellent culture and working environment here: whether that means rewarding our team with 2-hour lunch breaks and early Friday finishes to enjoy the pool table and Xbox, or making sure everyone gets a say in the weekly office playlist, remaining an inclusive and fun place to work is something that we take very seriously.
Alongside our social events, this year we've had people take part in the Tough Mudder, white collar boxing and even a company skydive, all in aid of a charity organisation of their choice.
We will invite you into the office to meet the senior management team, who will discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Most recently, I’ve been invited on the company ski trip, which I’m really looking forward to.
Arthur is a specialist recruitment consultancy, focusing on insurance and financial markets, founded in 2010.
As a younger company, we have had the benefit of shaping our service provision with all of the latest recruitment methodologies, and have grown exponentially to become the fourth largest business of our kind in London.
Building key market relationships has helped us to grow year on year, opening new desks and attracting the leading industry talent to offer our markets a wider spread of services, now including Compliance, Audit, Actuarial, Business Change and Technology.
Our graduate training scheme has proven very successful in the past, with some of our most successful employees progressing through the program from Researcher to Managing Consultant.
We believe that our mix of structured training, independence, office environment and excellent rewards program makes us a graduate employer to stand out from the rest.