You need to be signed in to favourite a job
AlphaSightsGraduate Recruiting Coordinator - German Speaker
AlphaSightsGraduate Recruiting Coordinator - German Speaker
Become a Graduate Recruiting Coordinator
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one?
What you will be doing
Recruitment Coordinator Programme - Recruitment Team
Join our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate assessment and interviewing, to logistics and planning - you’ll gain the skills and experience to become a Recruiting Associate one year from joining us, and on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
Our recruitment team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavour to recruit top talent to join our Associate Programme on the Client Service team. You’ll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins.
Our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
• Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
• Campus Recruitment: Focusing on key universities across the UK and continental Europe, you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage candidates. You’ll work with career centres to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organise events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues.
• Candidate Assessment: You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, and conducting interviews.
• Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
• Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, and diversity and inclusion efforts.
• Years 0-1: Following a training programme, you’ll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruiting Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
• Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. You’ll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our team.
• Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter & Recruiting Manager you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What you will have
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
You have Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.You have 0-1 years work experience, ideally with a demonstrated interest or background in recruitment or human capital.You are fluent in English and business level proficiency in German is preferableYou have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
You have strong oral and written communication skills.
You have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Company benefits: • Fast-paced environment • Clear career progression • Professional development • Team-oriented and strongly supportive culture • Medical benefits • Free breakfast, drinks and snacks • Subsidised lunch program • Corporate gym discounts • Regular team events
Learn more about AlphaSights
We are AlphaSights
We’re in this business to execute a big, future-proof mission: to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge.
What we do
We founded AlphaSights in 2008 to tackle one of society’s most intractable problems: useful knowledge is dispersed, hidden and buried in the minds of individuals around the world. By implication, relevant knowledge is rarely available where it is needed most. Our founding insight was that digital connectivity would provide the tools to tackle this problem directly.
We envision a world where every decision maker can effortlessly tap the world’s collective knowledge, reducing ignorance and the waste of resources it entails. A world where knowledge available somewhere informs critical decisions everywhere.
We are a global team of ambitious, purpose-driven professionals
Our people bring their commercial instincts and outstanding business acumen to every project to truly understand our clients’ unique questions, before identifying the precise experts who can offer valuable insights.
We regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Whether we connect a leading investor to specific expertise in a faraway market, help a corporation understand a new continent, or work with a social entrepreneur through our social impact business unit, we believe access to knowledge drives human progress.
Through hard work, drive, emotional intelligence and a commitment to delivering results, you’ll be on the path to becoming Manager in two years and Vice President in five after joining as an Associate.
The thing that I love the most is that balance between the autonomy that you get and also the sense of structure and support that we have as a company.
Our office culture
At AlphaSights we’re proud of our healthy streak of competitiveness and make a point of celebrating our successes. Whether it’s our annual office retreats, a last minute team outing or a well-earned drink after work, celebrations here are never too far away.
Our London office is an open, friendly place to work, with perks ranging from free breakfast and snacks in the office to our weekly morning yoga classes and corporate gym discounts for all employees. You can also look forward to regular drinks on a Friday, a chance to get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
We're committed to accelerating progress for our clients and our people alike. But it's not all hard work: we hold sports tournaments, trips abroad and other events throughout the year, letting us relax and enjoy our successes as a team.