We are The Research Partnership
An independent research agency providing market research and consultancy to the healthcare industry.
Who we are
We conduct research in over 35 countries with major pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. We are a global company with a team of 170 people across offices in London, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, San Francisco and Singapore.
What we do
• We support our clients in a consulting fashion, looking to address their key strategic marketing and commercial challenges from a research perspective
• Develop market research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) to help answer clients’ key research objectives (for instance, using face-to-face interviews, focus groups or online questionnaires)
• Conduct and oversee the research (e.g. by interviewing a sample of doctors, nurses or patients in each of the relevant countries), with partner fieldwork agencies
• Analyse the data (including translated interviews, data tables) to produce results
• Interpretation of the results to understand what this means for clients’ short- and long-term business goals
• Present these results to the client in the form of creative presentations or through interactive online charts In the pharmaceutical industry, market research is highly valued as all decisions are a result of market research input and consultation. You are therefore a key player in the marketing mix.
We invest time recruiting the most talented people, nurturing their skills and helping them to develop their careers
What we can offer you
The Research Partnership is a growing company that offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and intelligent environment. We offer a competitive salary that is reviewed twice yearly, alongside other benefits such as free in-house gym membership, and a wellness scheme that includes free quarterly massages and subsidized yoga as well as entry into sports teams, amongst other benefits.
We will provide you with extensive structured and hands-on training both during the graduate programme, and throughout your career in order for you to develop and build your career as a pharmaceutical market researcher. We offer a non-bureaucratic, friendly working environment where employee performance is recognised and rewarded.