You need to be signed in to follow a company
We are ACCA
The world's leading professional Accountancy body and students can study our qualification, the equivalent of a Master’s degree, right up to chartered certified accountant status.
What we do
We develop Accountancy qualifications and offer our students the opportunity to become a chartered certified professional in Accounting. We also conduct and publish global research, set standards for the industry, and support our student and members with continual professional development and work to make our profession open to everyone.
What’s it like to be an ACCA member?
Being an ACCA member does not just open the door to exciting opportunities in your career and personal development. It also gives you access to a first-class range of services designed to support you in your professional life.
ACCA keeps you at the leading-edge of the profession with a range of benefits and services which include:
• The ACCA designation – the choice among employers
• The chance to be a global influencer and build your professional network
• Supporting you in your continuing professional development
• Round the clock customer care and careers service
Our qualification and study options give you the tools to become a successful in-demand finance professional as well as the exciting chance to work in any industry anywhere in the world. With various options available to suit your learning style, including the chance to study towards a BSc or Masters, ACCA has plenty of opportunities to help you get your career started and continue developing yourself.
Even better, we’re globally recognised in 180 countries so you can enjoy the benefits of our connections and you could work abroad or work for a multinational company at home.
You’ll become part of not only a prestigious profession but also a community of students, members and employers, meaning you’ll have access to valuable resources and support
Why choose a career in Accountancy?
• Accountancy professionals are in demand around the world - every type of business needs finance staff from all backgrounds, so you can pursue a career in any sector.
• There’s a diverse mix of jobs available within the field such as tax, audit or even forensics to name a few. Find yourself preparing accounts, undertaking audits or responding to fraudulent activity and running investigations - the possibilities are endless.
• Career progression opportunities – progress quickly to a position of responsibility or even become your own boss, the skills you’ll get from an ACCA qualification will help you succeed not just in accountancy but the world of business as well.
• The areas of study within our qualification have been updated to reflect changes in the fast-moving business world, ensuring the skills you’ll learn are relevant both today and in the future. These are the skills that employers are looking for to ensure the long-term success of their business and finance team, so you can be reassured that you’ll stand out when applying for jobs.
• Accountancy isn’t just about numbers. You’ll pick up a range of other important skills like teamwork, leadership and communication – areas that’ll help you succeed in any business, across any sector.
• Our Connect support team are available 24/7 so you’ll never be without guidance and assistance.